Are we done in FA? (YIKES) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we done in FA? (YIKES)

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Well, it looks like we may be preparing for another signing, but then again who really knows other than Wanny and company?

Wr Robinson would be nice if we arent signing Gadsden. Personally, I think Griese is about to be signed...not sure how I feel about it, but I do think he's young enough to help us at some point. I also see Jay getting cut after next season if he doesnt stay healthy all year. So far he's missed a good portion of 2 of 3 seasons......another injury year makes 3/4 of his time as a starter injury plagued. We can't have that.

Other than Lewis, we are probably done til June 1st. Robinson and Seau have salaries that are too high to trade for. They may be approached once they are released along with Deese and Griese.

Originally posted by rafael
Other than Lewis, we are probably done til June 1st. Robinson and Seau have salaries that are too high to trade for. They may be approached once they are released along with Deese and Griese.

I live in So Cal and its been reported here that Seau has been cut from the Chargers....so the only thing that keeps us from him is salary, not trade issues.

I'd love to see him in Miami.

You might want to check out the San Diego Tribune from Thursday-Friday-Sat.....i'm sure they will have an article or two on it. He's Mr. Charger in So Cal.....it was real big deal. They were interviewing players with their take on it both days.

Last time I checked, they said Seau "may get cut" but they wanted to explore a trade before releasing him.

Hmmmmm

According to NFL.com He has not been cut yet, and has been given permission to seek a trade. Not sure whats up with xtra 690's report.....sounds like they jumped the gun.

Re: Hmmmmm

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
According to NFL.com He has not been cut yet, and has been given permission to seek a trade. Not sure whats up with xtra 690's report.....sounds like they jumped the gun.

I also live in SoCal and listen to 690, and heard the same reports. I also got the impression that he'd been cut on Friday, but every other news source seems to agree that he's still a Charger at the moment and won't be cut until a later date.

Mike, I've learned to take a lot of what's said on 690 with a grain of salt (especially if the person talking is "Hacksaw") since I find that several of their news items are either misleading or completely false.

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE
Well, it looks like we may be preparing for another signing, but then again who really knows other than Wanny and company?

Wr Robinson would be nice if we arent signing Gadsden. Personally, I think Griese is about to be signed...not sure how I feel about it, but I do think he's young enough to help us at some point. I also see Jay getting cut after next season if he doesnt stay healthy all year. So far he's missed a good portion of 2 of 3 seasons......another injury year makes 3/4 of his time as a starter injury plagued. We can't have that.

Mike, it looks like we're gonna sit on out butts and do nothing and then sign a boatload of those post 6/1 cuts. I thoought we could've done more than what we have with our curent situation.
Oh well.

DD........................................

Back
Top Bottom