are we finally done? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are we finally done?

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
well the last thing we've been waiting for, a RB, has been added... is there any other moves we might make?

i think rick has done everything he can do now with the situations that have shaken up our entire preseason and now its time to leave it up to the players...

you think we're in for any more surprises this year? personel wise?

Na, I think we are basiclly done now. The only other move I see us making is picking up Dyson if he is not offered a contract by the Titans.

Nublar7 said:
Na, I think we are basiclly done now. The only other move I see us making is picking up Dyson if he is not offered a contract by the Titans.
Yup, Dyson then were done.

ITS ABOUT TIME! this team has a LOT to do before the season opener.....

Philter25 said:
Yup, Dyson then were done.

ITS ABOUT TIME! this team has a LOT to do before the season opener.....
I just read that the Titans will make a decision on Dyson today. If they don't sign him, he will probably be headed here.

arsenal said:
well the last thing we've been waiting for, a RB, has been added... is there any other moves we might make?

i think rick has done everything he can do now with the situations that have shaken up our entire preseason and now its time to leave it up to the players...

you think we're in for any more surprises this year? personel wise?

Nah, we're still scouring the NFL for 3rd stringers to trade for.

Dyson resigned with the Titans, I believe. I think we're done for now, though we might bring in another WR from the practice squad or from the cuts.

Back
Top Bottom