are we getting better or worse? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are we getting better or worse?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
simple question to my fellow fin fans are we getting better as a football team or are we getting worse and please give your reasoning.

I highly doubt we would get much better trading Davis/Marshall which by the way could of eaten his wife's hands at this point because he's raping this season I could care less how much he would harass tannehill (which is something made up on finheaven) but we lack playmakes so bad I would of easily with no hesitation take marshall back.

Played New England who has put up ridiculous points against their last several opponents tough, crossed the country and played the 49ers tough, all that coupled with average talent and a new coach...I'd say better. We were projected to be lucky to win 4 games this year.

Played New England who has put up ridiculous points against their last several opponents tough, crossed the country and played the 49ers tough, all that coupled with average talent and a new coach...I'd say better. We were projected to be lucky to win 4 games this year.
What he said

Neither...for the last four years, we're just a slightly below average team and just seem to be sliding along from there. That's what's frustrating...we really haven't brought in any difference makers on this team. Bringing in a new head coach and finally drafting a QB was a start last year, but we need some damn playmakers on both sides of the ball to make life easier for Ryan, Philbin, and our coordinators.

Whether it's Ireland or another GM, it's time for all that to change in Dolphins land. Ross better realize it very soon because he's already losing fan support and soon enough it'll hit him where it hurts most...his wallet. Time to bring back a winner in South Florida and to the rest of Dolphins fans across the country/world.

We are much better than last year! This is why I am confident in out future! Last year we won 6 total games and this year we have already won 5 and we traded our top playmaker on offense and defense! We pretty much have the same team as last year minus the playmaker but have a different coach and a rookie QB who has put us in position to win quite of few games! Lets take a look at the schedule so far!

Texans-L (Tannehill first start was a rough one)
Raiders-W (Blow Out)
Jets-L (Was in position to win but Carpenter happened)
Cardinals-L (Was in position to win but Carpenter strikes again!)
Bengals-W (Pretty solid team and Tannehill had a very solid game)
Rams-W (Another decent team and Tannehill had a pretty good game)
Jets-W (Blow Out)
Colts-L (The colts are rolling and we were in position to tie or possibly win but choked. Not a bad game though for the lack of talent we have!)
Titans-L (Just a very ugly game)
Bills-L (We played a pretty awful game here as well)
Seahawks-W (A good team and tannehill did his thing and gave us a W)
Patriots-L (A much better team than us talent wise yet we still managed to keep it close)
49ers-L (Another team that has a lot more talent than us but we kept it pretty close the whole game)

This team is obviously better than last year. We may not have the best record but we got a whole new staff and a new QB. It will take some time! Don't give me that we been rebuilding for ten years **** either because there is a lot more positives from this team than the past teams! The problem with our fan base is they expect to have ten wins with a rookie QB and a rookie HC, that just is not realistic!

Neither...for the last four years, we're just a slightly below average team and just seem to be sliding along from there. That's what's frustrating...we really haven't brought in any difference makers on this team. Bringing in a new head coach and finally drafting a QB was a start last year, but we need some damn playmakers on both sides of the ball to make life easier for Ryan, Philbin, and our coordinators.

Whether it's Ireland or another GM, it's time for all that to change in Dolphins land. Ross better realize it very soon because he's already losing fan support and soon enough it'll hit him where it hurts most...his wallet. Time to bring back a winner in South Florida and to the rest of Dolphins fans across the country/world.

We don't have many difference makers this year but next year with the cap room and picks we have everything should be fixed next year. If we have a losing record next year I will be worried. This year i'm not all that worried considering the lack of playmakers we have!

Last year we were 6 and 10 so until we get win number 6 the answer is worse. You are what your record says you are.

We've been in the same boat for four years. We're inconsistent with teams that aren't as good as us and we can usually play decent against vastly superior opponents - but the result is always the same. A big fat L

Neither..just another year of mediocre football..I guess another decade of it is coming up...

On paper the roster is worse! Marshall is gone, Davis turned out to be a bust, Jake Wrong has morphed into Tony Boselli Jr, Odrick is a first round draft pick that is basically a role player, the cb we signed and ended up replacing Vontea with broke his back, Jerry is obese and the depression of losing will cause binge eating, DT hits the whole eyes closed and backwards, Hartline gets knocked down by a renegade blade of long grass, but lets give Ireland another off season!

Back
Top Bottom