Are we going to be experiencing the same problems with the OL next season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to be experiencing the same problems with the OL next season?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The gelling issue? It seems we willl be playing with an entirely new OL next year as well...

Jeno James has never played with Hadnot, and they will be our 2 guards.. We will replace McKinney, Carey will take over at RT and we will have a new LT..

So will we have the same issues while waiting for the OL to gel?

Only if they get training camp and pre season to gel. Not the dumb shifting and swapping we have done this year which IMO has been the downfall of the OL this yr. Get a new Centre or one of our existing OL who can perform better and a new OT be it draft or Free agency.

It all depends if we get a quality oline coach. Right now, if we brought in new players...we would be horrible. I beleive with the right coach, and better quality players, they should be gellin by mid season, hopefully a little sooner, and will be ready for the late push of the year.

SkapePhin said:
The gelling issue? It seems we willl be playing with an entirely new OL next year as well...

Jeno James has never played with Hadnot, and they will be our 2 guards.. We will replace McKinney, Carey will take over at RT and we will have a new LT..

So will we have the same issues while waiting for the OL to gel?

I don't think so. This year was a combination of poor coaching and subpar talent, a recipe for disaster. While I don't think our offensive line will resemble the old Dallas OLs from the early 90s, we will see a more talented line and MUCH better coaching (i.e. less false starts and dumb holding penalties).

Back
Top Bottom