Are we going to have to endure both "Dogs" for radio broadcasts again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we going to have to endure both "Dogs" for radio broadcasts again?

Reaction score
Can someone tell me why it's necessary to have Joe Rose in the booth when the great Mad Dog is there? Did Rose have a contract stipulation that required QAM to have him as part of the broadcast team? It's bad enough that Cefalo is doing play by play, but the guy in the booth I really want to hear from is constantly getting stepped on by Rose.

Will the game be broadcast over the internet? If so..what is the radio station's address to pick up the game.

Thanks...

Pretty sure they don't broadcast the games on wqam.com.

Can we start a petition to let Joe Rose do sideline work or something? Can we PLEASE get him out of the booth and let Mandich do his job?

Having Rose in that booth is totally unecessary. Cefalo isn't anything to scream about, but at least having Mandich back in there makes it more bearable.

Having Rose in that booth is totally unecessary. Cefalo isn't anything to scream about, but at least having Mandich back in there makes it more bearable.

This is my feeling exactly. And since when did we start calling him "Big DOg" anyway? They need to get him out of the booth.

Back
Top Bottom