Are we gonna make a move for ramsey or what? If this isn't it we are dead..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we gonna make a move for ramsey or what? If this isn't it we are dead.....

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
No one would want to come in here knowing there is no quarterback that is worth handing the ball to or throw the ball to. Lots of players like Terrel Owens are in their Prime of their Career and they wouldn't want to step in a disfunctioning offense like the miami dolphins which can't block, Throw or make any game breaking runs that alter any game.

If miami doesn't bid for an experienced Quarterback then I don't know where this team is heading really. Henson hasn't played a down in a while and our coaching staff has no faith in Sage. We can't bring in Henson as our quarterback because there will be an obvious outlook at our quarterback position as being inconsistent. This organization has done nothing in the last couple of years.

What makes you think they will think any differently with Ramsey he is a young unproven QB who has never been on a winning team. At least JF and BG have winning experience.

Id rather have a young QB that will be with ya for 7 years than an old QB that will be there for 3.

Yall have alot of talent.. you dont need a stud QB to win games right now. A young QB that can be molded into a stud QB over time is really what yall need.

I mean, yall have plenty of offensive weapons.. the biggest of which is Williams.. aand yall have a great defense.. you can pretty much throw any schmuck in there (fiedler) and have a winning season.

Reports out of Washington. Miami is making deal for Ramsey. Talks have Miami giving up a conditional second rounder next year. Henson is officially of the radar screen now.

^If you guys bullsh*t about these "Washington" reports, you all should be banned. :up:

The way the offense has been the last couple of years and the way the qb position has been played a superstar FA wr would be crazy to sign with miami so I agree with juniorseau on that one. T.O. is just running his mouth he's got no intentions on going to Miami.

if the Redskins trade Ramsey for a conditional 2nd rounder in 2005.. oh man.. its a good thing Gibbs has such an awesome history with them.. otherwise they would skin him alive and make a teepee

JS55, what are you talking about? We need a QB I agree, but If we do not get Ramsey, it is not the end of the world. There are other Qbs out there with same type of talent If not better, so to say we are done If we do not get him is overstating that fact.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
No one would want to come in here knowing there is no quarterback that is worth handing the ball to or throw the ball to. Lots of players like Terrel Owens are in their Prime of their Career and they wouldn't want to step in a disfunctioning offense like the miami dolphins which can't block, Throw or make any game breaking runs that alter any game.

If miami doesn't bid for an experienced Quarterback then I don't know where this team is heading really. Henson hasn't played a down in a while and our coaching staff has no faith in Sage. We can't bring in Henson as our quarterback because there will be an obvious outlook at our quarterback position as being inconsistent. This organization has done nothing in the last couple of years.

Good God man!! Do you have a bunch of half empty glasses on water laying around your house or what?

I'm not positive but I don't think I've ever seen a positive thread out of you.......

Back
Top Bottom