Are We Gonna Use 3-4 Or 4-3? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Gonna Use 3-4 Or 4-3?

postermaster

Finsavior
Reaction score
We all know that Parcells is a beast in the 3-4 scheme, I know he won't be the Head Coach, but he is in the same page with Ireland and Sparano and many other coaches with their "Philosophy", so Im just asking if they have already said which scheme are we using or is there any scheduled time for them to open it with the media?.

I think that if Parcells implements the 3-4 we are going to draft Glenn Dorsey, but who knows?

GO PHINS!!!

they haven't officially announced, but all signs point to a base 3-4. That doesn't mean we won't run a 4-3 at times.... and that also (if anything) points more towards Chris Long than Dorsey.

We all know that Parcells is a beast in the 3-4 scheme, I know he won't be the Head Coach, but he is in the same page with Ireland and Sparano and many other coaches with their "Philosophy", so Im just asking if they have already said which scheme are we using or is there any scheduled time for them to open it with the media?.

I think that if Parcells implements the 3-4 we are going to draft Glenn Dorsey, but who knows?

GO PHINS!!!

:lol:

I personally think that this year will be a mixture. I guess either next year or the year after it will be full blooded 3-4. But who knows for sure.

i hope its the 3-4. personally i love the 3-4. you get more athletes on the field that can run causing you to have more speed. LBs are my favorite position on the field and having ones that can tackle and pass rush then why run a 4-3? in a 4-3 you have 2 guys usually over 300lbs causing you to lose speed on the defensive side of the ball. Blitzing QBs is key in this league and the giants proved it.

yeah, i posted this after parcells was hired. while we have 4-3 personnel - JT, thomas, etc - i believe we will go 3-4 base and throw in 4-3 every once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom