Are we past the point of no return? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we past the point of no return?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
There is a sense of hatred and disdain for wanny.......It is almost as if.....NOT firing him will dissapoint fans......I would say that out of every ten Dolphin fans I talk to: 6 hate wanny's guts and want him gone yesterday, 2 feel that it might be time to make a change, and the last two like wanny, but think that it might be best if wanny is gone..............How can you win by keeping him?

It is a real predicament.....

All I know is this: If you are debating wether to renew your Season tickets on wether wanny stays....I say....to hell with you.

I WILL renew and support whoever is the HC next year.....

A word of warning.........Do you guys want to create this bad karma that has always been associated with franchises like the Boston Red Sox, and Cleveland Browns? We are ahead of schedule in that department....unfortunately.

Let's finish on a positive note this year.......

Originally posted by Section126
There is a sense of hatred and disdain for wanny.......It is almost as if.....NOT firing him will dissapoint fans......I would say that out of every ten Dolphin fans I talk to: 6 hate wanny's guts and want him gone yesterday, 2 feel that it might be time to make a change, and the last two like wanny, but think that it might be best if wanny is gone..............How can you win by keeping him?

It is a real predicament.....

All I know is this: If you are debating wether to renew your Season tickets on wether wanny stays....I say....to hell with you.

I WILL renew and support whoever is the HC next year.....

A word of warning.........Do you guys want to create this bad karma that has always been associated with franchises like the Boston Red Sox, and Cleveland Browns? We are ahead of schedule in that department....unfortunately.

Let's finish on a positive note this year.......

Well, like it or not, the ticket sales is the ONLY voice in the matter that the fans have. As long as those almighty $$$ roll into the team's coffers, all is well. But let a little bit of red ink, or even the chance of it, splatter around, then changes will be made. Bottom line is that Huizenga is a business man first and if he makes big increases in profits every yuear, I doubt if he'd be inclined to change anything. You know, if it ain't broke, don't fix it and as long as prfits roll in, it ain't broke. But now with the very threat of alot of tix not being renewed, the "whisper" of change is in the air. ;)

Back
Top Bottom