Are we ready for the season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we ready for the season?

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
Well less then 10 days away what do you guys think are we ready?

I think we're ready to play four qtr of football and make a run for afc east title, afc championship, and if everyone stay healthy a long awaited superbowl.:drinkers: :bandwagon :ladysman:

strike up the :band:

i think we could use another month to rest up these injuries and i think i will pray for searcy tonight

I think we are close...

... thankfully we play the Lions so we can try a few things out on them and see how that goes. But we have to get our act together quick after that, because the Colts are week #2 and the Jets are week #3. Week #4 ain't going to be no cake walk either; the Chiefs are a much improved team IMO. Goodness knows they always play hard in their own house.

Oliver...

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Well less then 10 days away what do you guys think are we ready?

I think we're ready to play four qtr of football and make a run for afc east title, afc championship, and if everyone stay healthy a long awaited superbowl.:drinkers: :bandwagon :ladysman:

strike up the :band:

We're ready offesively....No worries there.

The defense is still giving me headaches though. We must do something about our run defense. We've been giving up way too much yardage on the ground IMO. I don't care who it is, or who it's against, the run defense must improve very quickly....

T. Bowens and L. Chester are still healing, and our back-ups have been horrible this pre-season. I've seen holes, big holes, all pre-season long along the DL when the back-ups are playing....

The OLB's have been pretty quiet as well. M. Greenwood, and D. Rodgers have to do a better job against the run. They need to get into those holes, and help out Zach more often. Zach seems to be the only LB who ever does anything, and it's time for the two other guys to step up.....

The Special Teams coverage units have stunk up the place as well IMO.

Concern Areas : DT, LB, ST

PHINZ RULE!!!

I'm waiting nervously for Thurs when the injury report is released.

I'm usually not the type of person that worries much. But J. Fletcher looks very scared, and uncomfortable out their. I am noticing that the secondary is starting to concern themselves to much with supporting the run. That has resulted in us giving up the big plays. . I am still in disbelieve how Tampa Bay or San Diego did not hire N. Turner because he is God. Okay maybe I am taking a little too far but damn the man is a genius. We are going to be so balance this year that I really can't see us really losing a game this year because no matter how much points our defense gives up, Norv is going to find away with all our weapons on offense to score. I think we are atleast seven points better per game right now. Let's get this thing Started already because this is going to be a very fun year.

Crazydolfan, We have an agressive D that will force some turnovers. The last thing we need is to get in a shootout every game. Lets hope we put away teams early and run up the score on them instead of just sitting on leads.

im with crazyDOLFAN undefeated season.
I'm hyped and ready baby.

I knew it would come to this, well maybe not "knew it", but I suspected it....we're back to the defense we had a few years ago when Toast was roaming the secondary....... the big play ,fast as a spark, defense that will break your heart with a busted coverage as many times as they will get a sack or a turnover.....the difference this year is, we might have just enough offense to win a few of these shootouts and just enough defense to win the rest!!!

Back
Top Bottom