Are We Still Going After? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Still Going After?

Dolphinfan_7

Practice Squad
Reaction score
DOES ANY BODY THINK OR KNOW IF WERE GOING AFTER BOSTON STILL OR NOT OR ARE WE JUST GOING TO GET TY LAW?

I don't think they are going to get Law, but thats just my opinion. Boston is an option, I think if nobody shows much interest he'll come back for cheap. And by the way there's no need to yell. :)

Calm down the Bold, Boston doesn't really have any other suitors right now and signing Ty Law may prove to be to expensive.. I see a better chance of Boston being with the Dolphins than Ty Law..

wow another thread asking about law, big surprise :eek:

patsdynasty said:

nice to see you back Pasty--I dont think that we will sign Law-what would be the point in signing an expensive free agent--we might as well have kept Pat

patsdynasty said:

They won't stop until he signs. Then, when he signs with another team, you'll see "Why didn't we sign Law?!:yell: :fire: " threads.

Noodle Arm said:
They won't stop until he signs. Then, when he signs with another team, you'll see "Why didn't we sign Law?!:yell: :fire: " threads.

:roflmao: exactly :lol:

Whitedolphin54 said:
nice to see you back Pasty--I dont think that we will sign Law-what would be the point in signing an expensive free agent--we might as well have kept Pat

Welcome new Pats fan. If you really are cool though, make sure you're still around when we beat the pats again. :)

muscle979 said:
Welcome new Pats fan. If you really are cool though, make sure you're still around when we beat the pats again. :)

im not that new im closing in on 500 posts here......

Other than the money part of it and its impact on the cap, it wouldnt be bad when you think of us trading away Surtain. If we were to get Law at a not so good price (which I do oppose) cause we still got a good CB and a 2nd also.

muscle979 said:

and if u looked u would recall my posts saying that i think the pats will split this season with miami......

pats will go 13-3 losing 3 on the road to miami, jets, and denver

Back
Top Bottom