Are we still going to go after Rivers? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we still going to go after Rivers?

phinfan27

Practice Squad
Reaction score
IF we don't, are we just trying to land the last place spot in the East next season?

I say we still go after him you can always use quality QBs on your roster then we could be the team getting the high draft picks if we trade him away or maybe trade feely away after a year or so

No. If anything is clear today it is that the Wanspeil team is not looking at the future at all. They are trying to save their jobs now. They are not going to use the only high pick we have left to develop anyone. They are going to grab what they think is an impact guy, probably a WR.

Though based on their miserable record so dar, I wouldn't put it past them to grab a linebacker for special teams.

i hope we dont!! I dont like Rivers anyway.. and no one can change my mind on him. Ive said it before i have absolutely NOTHING to back it up.. i just have a bad vibe about him. Since we got Feeley.. we should try and get Hensen, if we give up Ogun.. get M.Clayton and V. Carey.. PERFECT SENERIO!!!! (IMO)

Originally posted by TerryTate
Phinkev they are doing a little of both with Feeley, is is still young....

Yes he is. Which I suppose makes it even more clear that drafting a QB is not going to happen.

At least not till next year pending the fate of Feeley/Wanny?Spielman.

If you still have Fiedler, Sage, and now Feeley who is getting something in the area of 5 years, 18 million per year, the answer would be no. Work on the o-line, i.e. left tackle.

Back
Top Bottom