Are we still going to think like the past coaches we had? Then we have no chance. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we still going to think like the past coaches we had? Then we have no chance.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Quarterback Position

What makes you think that a past failure will guide this team to the promise land? Right, specially if he got beat by someone who was likely released as a back up qb. Very common cases that we all might wish but its logical to give your team a better position by putting the right men in there. Draft a fresh quarterback who hasn't been corrupted by money, hookers, strippers and large amounts of overpaid bonus cash. Someone who is smart and is able to be a great leader. Someone who has been associated with winners and not losers because losing is very contagious. You see all these skilled men coming out of little schools but when they come to the big leagues they can't play the position.

Should we draft a qb?

Maybe give up a few picks to be in a position to grab a franchise player?

Or should we waste picks on a veteran that is done?

We got Joey so far, havent given anything up such as a draft pick but who are we going to use to replace those big gaps on offense and protect our qb?

I think with the Trent Green situation, we're going to try to trade Mare for Green straight up, and probably draft a QB.

Quarterback Position

What makes you think that a past failure will guide this team to the promise land? Right, specially if he got beat by someone who was likely released as a back up qb. Very common cases that we all might wish but its logical to give your team a better position by putting the right men in there. Draft a fresh quarterback who hasn't been corrupted by money, hookers, strippers and large amounts of overpaid bonus cash. Someone who is smart and is able to be a great leader. Someone who has been associated with winners and not losers because losing is very contagious. You see all these skilled men coming out of little schools but when they come to the big leagues they can't play the position.

Should we draft a qb?

Maybe give up a few picks to be in a position to grab a franchise player?

Or should we waste picks on a veteran that is done?

We got Joey so far, havent given anything up such as a draft pick but who are we going to use to replace those big gaps on offense and protect our qb?

Options are thin as of right now. I'm not certain what the front office has planned, but it doesn't involve a frenzy of FA signings at the moment.

Giants desperately need a kicker. Lets hope we can pry a late draft pick for Mare. I have a feeling thats where he'll end up.

As for Green, i really hope for Miami's sake we dont get him. And now they say KC is looking for 2 draft picks for him, let alone 1. I dont think so. We must draft a QB. That has to be the way CC and RM are thinking. Im sick and tired of bringing in others QBs. Were done some real good things this offseason so far, theres no need to screw that all up. Lets stick to the draft and draft a QB. With this draft, we can land Landry, we can get a future QB and a good WR. Two much needed positions. Lets hope CC and RM think the same way.

Back
Top Bottom