Are We Still Interested... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are We Still Interested...

brad_finfan#23

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Have you guys heard anything on Ty Law yet?..Has he signed with anyone yet?...i wish we could get him for the right price,,with him here i wouldnt miss surtain onebit,,,and has anyone also heard anything on Peter Boulware?..

i was hoping we would get law,,,i would like to have boulware to,but he would want to much and we are good at linebacker for now..

I don't think we were really ever too interested in signing law. I'd be interested to see although, now that Randy is on board, how interested we still are in McQuarters, or what's going on with that situation.

yea i forgot all about macquarters,,he would be a great pickup to,,,well right now any good corner would be a great pickup,lol

fishfan34 said:
I don't think we were really ever too interested in signing law. I'd be interested to see although, now that Randy is on board, how interested we still are in McQuarters, or what's going on with that situation.

McQuarters signed with the Giants.

law too much $$$$$$$$$$$$

talks with boulware in seattle broke down...

dominizzo said:
Boulware is close to signing with the Seattle Seahawks as for LAw will proabably go to Detroit
i heard he left without a contract. but since his brother plays for them, many (including me) put seattle at the top of the list.

If McQuarters, Law, and Taylor are unavailable who does Miami look at?

Even Saban has said there is need in a couple of positions and one of those was cb. Where does Miami turn there?

Lee2000 :confused:

FireWrongstedt said:
when was this???

i hear he had met with them a few times, but nothing about a signing.

the things i miss when i actually do work :mad: .

ch19079 said:
when was this???

i hear he had met with them a few times, but nothing about a signing.

the things i miss when i actually do work :mad: .

Yesterday

FireWrongstedt said:

Really? Is this new news? I just did an extensive search and looked at the Giants site and there is no news of him signing yet.

Can anyone find news of the McQuarters signing with the Giants anywhere? I've looked at all the sources I can think of, including the Giants site itself and all of it's breaking news has nothing about it..

i really don't see ty law getting anywhere close to the money he expects to get. if a team gives him it they are insane.

Back
Top Bottom