Are we supposed to.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we supposed to..

cafinfan408

Punching Bag
Club Member
Reaction score
want the chargers to be getting handled by the raiders like this??

Absolutely not. I don't want them pissed off coming to play us next week. I was just hoping to see a few deficiencies in their team. Not to see them get their *** handed to them.

possibly - at least it might expose some weaknesses in the Chargers' game.

Great pass rush and excellent coverage on the receivers by the Raiders corners = ineffective Rivers.

want the chargers to be getting handled by the raiders like this??
No... yes... no.. I don't know.
I would rather play them after a win than a loss. But maybe the wheels are falling off and let's say we dominate them in the first half they might start bickering and pointing fingers in frustration. Which would be great for us.
I do like seeing Rivers get knocked around.

hmm...suddenly two of the teams I feared most look like kittens. Denver and 'Diego look beatable. What a difference a week makes.

Atleast we know they are beatable, and the success they had last week was due to the Jets piss poor pass defense. Honestly the Jets Pass defense has looked worse then ours. So far our secondary was only torched in one game and I think it had to do with Crocker not knowing what he was calling back there. Look what an improvement after Hill was plugged in.

At the moment they are coming back. Could be another Raider choke.

Either way, this game showed some of their weaknesses and we can exploit them.

Still, as I don't have playoff expectations for us yet, I would love to see what we have got against a pumped relatively healthy Chargers team and not have the question marks continue ala pats without brady, marony where everyone is wondering if we beat the "real" team. If we win against a solid chargers, that will be a bigger statement and if we lose, as sucky as that is, it will show where we need to improve which in the long run, is what I am hoping for.

In general, I prefer the phins win the game rather than the other team lose the game. Of course, logically, that makes no sense, but I think most fans know what I am talking about.

a couple missed FG's have kept the Raiders still in the game.
7:22 to go

the phins can win, but you cant have the defense on the field a long time against them

Good start is the key to causing an upset. Would hope that if the Fins were up 15 like the Raiders were they would'nt end up blowing it

Good start is the key to causing an upset. Would hope that if the Fins were up 15 like the Raiders were they would'nt end up blowing it

That is why we did not lose to the Pats, cause we led and never gave up the lead. We'll see, hope we win.

Back
Top Bottom