Are we the only team hosting fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the only team hosting fans

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just curious if at some point they will increase capacity provided numbers don’t spike

Watching the Chiefs game its pretty obvious those teams with fans have a huge advantage. 17,000 in KC sounds like a packed house

Is there any news on what NE will do with simulated crowd noise? I can’t imagine a quiet NFL game. It’ll be strange. I hope it doesn’t ruin the experience. I’m having a hard time watching these NBA bubble games.

Is there any news on what NE will do with simulated crowd noise? I can’t imagine a quiet NFL game. It’ll be strange. I hope it doesn’t ruin the experience. I’m having a hard time watching these NBA bubble games.
They will cheat.

I'm not certain just yet as to how they will cheat, but I'm certain that they will cheat.

Miami has always had a tough time with fan turn out. Many reasons most likely but it's not just about winning. Back in the 80s when Tampa Bay was a doormat team and we had winning seasons every year we aquired Tampa bay linebacker and he went on and on about our pathic fan turnout and Tampa Bay had a better turnout.

Back
Top Bottom