Are we the opposite of Indy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the opposite of Indy?

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Indy has spent a very large % of their cap on offense with guys like Manning, Harrison and James etc. Their D seems to be very average at best. The Fins have spent the big dollars on our D while our O at least on paper for now, seems very average. Are we Indy in reverse?

I dont think we lack offensive weapons but the general who leads the offense bothers me a little.Chambers,Booker,Gordon,Mcmike,Konrad.Where is the weakness? FIEDLER!

I dont think our O is as bad as indys defense.

But I would agree though, we are complete opposite. I would say our defense is as good as their offense, but I dont think our offense is as bad as their defense...... their corners and linebackers looked HORRIBLE. At least we have chambers, mcmichael and booker. They only have freeney.

One thing is for sure for any team to give up 300 yards passing and three TDS to the Pats it is painfully clear they have no secondary and thier Dline while a little better vs the run stunk it up pass rushing except Freeney!

I couldn't believe how easily Indy ran the ball on the world champs. Indys' o-line just shoved it down their throats. If they didn't have 3 turnovers in the redzone Indy would have won the ballgame. 2 fumbles by Edge sealed it. New England is so lucky

Back
Top Bottom