Are we the second oldest team in the league?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are we the second oldest team in the league??

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't have a source other than this post on extremeskins
but it says we are, just after the Broncos. I guess years of trading away draft picks will do that to a team.

we do have a lot of veterans but recently we have got some young guys. Id say we're one of the older teams but i didnt think #2. It'll change with the next draft anyways.

We probably are but I believe alot of our age is coming from the defensive line. We seem to have alot of youth in place to take their place.

In a couple we will be one of the younger teams because we have a lot of young talent ready to replace those older guys.

I know the Bills are the 3rd youngest team in the NFL. Your team will need some good drafting because the vets you have are pretty damn old.

Something fans of other teams fail to realize is that Miami has old players on the team right now but have young guys in place to take over for them and Miami should have a young team in a couple years.

re:

Brown42000 said:
Something fans of other teams fail to realize is that Miami has old players on the team right now but have young guys in place to take over for them and Miami should have a young team in a couple years.

I think that is Saban's biggest asset at this point. He has picked up and drafted well, and I don't think when the vets start retiring that this team is going to be in much trouble. He has built a team in his second year, so that they won't have to go through that long rebuilding process teams like the Browns, Bills, Lions, and Cardinals always seem to be going through. Our D is much older than our O, I think. Young guns like Roth and Crowder and Bell on D are going to fill in nicely full-time soon.

I'm 40...there is something to be said for age and wisdom. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom