Are You Confident In The Direction Of The Dolphins?

Are you confident in the direction of the team?

• Yes

Votes: 100 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 9.1%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 40 26.0%

• Total voters

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Nope to many variables that are up in the air so time will tell if I am right. Hopefully not.

Viggen

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It’s honestly too early to tell, but if we still had gase, and we’re adding more capbusting one year miracles, we would be in a much more precarious spot.

Not too many negatives to point out right now, maybe more OL and DE prospects.

HarryBagpipe

Daddybutter
Super Donator
Reaction score
Confident? There’s absolutely no reason to feel confident. Is it possible we have the right people here now? Absolutely but there’s no reason to feel confident that suddenly this new dolphins regime is gonna fix everything. We’ve had 20 years and multiple regimes and each have been failures while fans have always thought that this time we finally got it right.

I’ll believe it when I see consistent results on the field. Not because we unloaded some contracts

Mach2

Starter
Reaction score
Nope to many variables that are up in the air so time will tell if I am right. Hopefully not.
I read the question more in terms of overall direction, and plan. Not so much are we in good shape this season.

Since I like how we've attacked the salary cap situation, as well as stockpiling draft picks, as compared to the previous decade+, I vote yes.

El Calebra

Fan
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I thought I could cancel "Sunday Ticket" during the tank? Probably would have continued anyway, but at least now it could be interesting.

Reaction score
I'm confident in the direction of the team, although I think the 2019 could be a really bad one due to the lack of talent on our defensive and offensive lines.

claytonduper

Starter
Reaction score
I am optimistic and supportive of anyone who dons a Dolphins uniform. With that said, high-priced free agents who are injury prone and older is poor formula. This regime gets credit for not falling into that trap. We've bolstered our draft options in 2020. Huge plus if our little investment in Rosen doesn't pan out. Flores seems like a hard working, genuine character guy. He is a proven winner and so far everyone seems to respect him.

Yes, I am cautiously optimistic.

Top Bottom