Are You Confident In The Direction Of The Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Confident In The Direction Of The Dolphins?

Are you confident in the direction of the team?

• Yes

Votes: 100 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 9.1%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 40 26.0%

• Total voters

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins are rebuilding their franchise and looking toward the future.

miami.jpg

And, with the Draft complete, 69 percent of the fan base is now confident in the team’s direction. That marks the highest percentage of fans confident in the team since Week 4 of the 2018 season (86 percent).

https://www.thephinsider.com/2019/5/8/18537126/miami-dolphins-2019-draft-fan-confidence-polls

Nope to many variables that are up in the air so time will tell if I am right. Hopefully not.

It’s honestly too early to tell, but if we still had gase, and we’re adding more capbusting one year miracles, we would be in a much more precarious spot.

Not too many negatives to point out right now, maybe more OL and DE prospects.

Confident? There’s absolutely no reason to feel confident. Is it possible we have the right people here now? Absolutely but there’s no reason to feel confident that suddenly this new dolphins regime is gonna fix everything. We’ve had 20 years and multiple regimes and each have been failures while fans have always thought that this time we finally got it right.

I’ll believe it when I see consistent results on the field. Not because we unloaded some contracts

Nope to many variables that are up in the air so time will tell if I am right. Hopefully not.
I read the question more in terms of overall direction, and plan. Not so much are we in good shape this season.

Since I like how we've attacked the salary cap situation, as well as stockpiling draft picks, as compared to the previous decade+, I vote yes.

I thought I could cancel "Sunday Ticket" during the tank? Probably would have continued anyway, but at least now it could be interesting.

I'm confident in the direction of the team, although I think the 2019 could be a really bad one due to the lack of talent on our defensive and offensive lines.

I am optimistic and supportive of anyone who dons a Dolphins uniform. With that said, high-priced free agents who are injury prone and older is poor formula. This regime gets credit for not falling into that trap. We've bolstered our draft options in 2020. Huge plus if our little investment in Rosen doesn't pan out. Flores seems like a hard working, genuine character guy. He is a proven winner and so far everyone seems to respect him.

Yes, I am cautiously optimistic.

Back
Top Bottom