Are you exciting with the Fins' 40th Anniversary? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you exciting with the Fins' 40th Anniversary?

Are U exciting with the Fins' 40th Anniversary?

• Yes

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

WooDaviDolphins

Fan Del-Fín del Mundo ~ Chile
Reaction score
it's important know if the peolpe are exciting with this date to do something, and if they know about this date

WooDaviDolphins said:
it's important know if the peolpe are exciting with this date to do something, and if they know about this date
:confused:

WooDaviDolphins said:

could ya say that again...this time in english

sports24/7 said:
:confused:
He is from Chile. He is trying his best with the translation.

Also, yes I am very excited that this year is the 40th anniversary. Hopefully, I can find time in the fall to make a trip down to Miami and go to one of the games(right now I think my best bet is October). Last year I had one week that I could go to a game and it just so happend to be the Titans game with Hurricane Ivan aproaching. I braved the the incoming Hurricane and went through with my trip(you guys aren't kidding, it is HOT in September!). Luckly for my trip home(and the state of Florida), Ivan missed the state.

Nublar7 said:
He is from Chile. He is trying his best with the translation.

Also, yes I am very excited that this year is the 40th anniversary. Hopefully, I can find time in the fall to make a trip down to Miami and go to one of the games(right now I think my best bet is October). Last year I had one week that I could go to a game and it just so happend to be the Titans game with Hurricane Ivan aproaching. I braved the the incoming Hurricane and went through with my trip(you guys aren't kidding, it is HOT in September!). Luckly for my trip home(and the state of Florida), Ivan missed the state.

never noticed he was from chile til ya pointed out

Dolphins 4 life...40th aniversary is showing how strong of a team we are that we can keep going on and on!

yeah I try to do the best that I can, I hope that everybody understand me. sorry with the mistakes that a made.

but kind of things do you want to do?

WooDaviDolphins said:
yeah I try to do the best that I can, I hope that everybody understand me. sorry with the mistakes that a made.

but kind of things do you want to do?

Your english is decent enough to understand...didnt mean to offend ya if i did

are you kidding me?, Chile it's everywhere in my profile, Flag, Title, and Sign, by the way, excelent band, Led Zeppelin it's one of my favorites, Pink Floyd it's the best to me.

well, tell me and to every fan the ideas that do you want to do, to this date or the all year

I don't angry with anobody, don't worry

Pigskin Pimp said:
That's a Texas flag in your Avi, buddy.
No it isn't, he has it right.

Chile Flag:
clear.gif

Texas Flag:
clear.gif

thanks with the help, yeah very graphic the example, in my avi I got the Chilean flag, sorry it's similar, but too different in almost all things.

but, what about the Fins? we're from the same country, Dolphins' Country, so we're togheter on this

Go FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom