Are you f&*^*& kidding me!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you f&*^*& kidding me!!!!!

They outsmarted themselves. They were looking to make the play that the Patsies were not expecting. But the Patsies do their homework. Have to give them that.

Sometimes these coordinators think they are so smart.

Seahawks throw the Super Bowl bravo! Now the Wells report can come out clean. World order is restored. Nfl is a joke.

The WR half assed that slant route, the play took forever to develop.

Give Lynch the ball 4 times.

Ridiculous. Now we have to hear about the great Pats all summer.

Seahawks throw the Super Bowl bravo! Now the Wells report can come out clean. World order is restored. Nfl is a joke.

The NFL PR campaign to absolve the Patriots already started this morning. NFL Network reported that only one of the balls was 2 lbs under inflated. They claim the others were only slightly under inflated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A decision that is going to define Carol's career. :bobdole:

Pete Carroll doesnt call offensive plays. I dont think he calls defensive plays either.

That was Darrell Bevill. Who previously wanted to become a Head coach. You know, before he decided to make the worst play call in the history of the league.

ON THE HALF YARD LINE, STILL HAVE 3 DOWNS TO MOVES 1/2 A YARD W/ THE TOUGHEST RB TO BRING DOWN INSIDE THE 5, AND YOU THROW THE BALLL...WOW!!! :rolleyes2:

Still waiting to see at least 1 SB that the Past deserved to win....Amazing. I guess cheating does pay. :idk:

Can't give you a thumbs up for the second half of that comment

I agree, a completely idiotic call to pass the ball in that situation but the pats came back down 10 pts against the best defense in the league and the hawks needed a miracle catch in order to even have a chance at the goal line.

as much as i hate to say it, props to the pats.

Ugh

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

You're kidding yourself. This is going to be talked about forever.

no doubt... this pass call will be second guessed forever

Pete Carroll doesnt call offensive plays. I dont think he calls defensive plays either.

That was Darrell Bevill. Who previously wanted to become a Head coach. You know, before he decided to make the worst play call in the history of the league.

He is the head coach of the football team, if he isn't giving any go ahead for these type of calls at this point in the season then what the hell is he good for.

Carroll's interview just said it was his call. Was planning to run on 3rd down if they didn't get in on 2nd. Said he didn't want to run against their goal line package. Either he is trying to save Bevell or he truly is an idiot. Either way, He deserved to lose if he knew that was the play call. If I am Marshawn Lynch, I say "Hell No" to any offer the Seahawks give him. I dint think anyone questioned whether he could get 1 yard. I don't care if all 53 Patriots were on the line. Best RB in the league in that situation. Stupid, stupid, stupid! Ugh! So angry!!

The nfl thinks fans are stupid. You run the ball there and everyone knows it.

He is the head coach of the football team, if he isn't giving any go ahead for these type of calls at this point in the season then what the hell is he good for.

Coaching the entire team. Just doing a quick search, the last time Carroll had any history on offense was 1983...for Pacific.

Sure, he should have veto'd Bevill. But how about Bevill just totally not **** the bed? Bevill is supposedly a professional(key word: supposedly) and should have been capable of making an absolute no brainer play call.

Carroll trusted a bad employee. His mistake. But that doesnt even come close to Bevill's **** up.

I take that as Carroll just falling on the sword. The OC outsmarted himself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All they had to do was have Wilson bootleg on that 2nd down and he would have walked into the endzone untouched.

Guys I am the first person to spit on on conspiracy theories they are so ****ing ridiculous but man I am a lost for words here. A monkey knows to run the ball in and with all the problems of the Patriots history I mean WTF I dont feel confident in the NFL anymore

Back
Top Bottom