Are you f&*^*& kidding me!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you f&*^*& kidding me!!!!!

Coaching the entire team. Just doing a quick search, the last time Carroll had any history on offense was 1983...for Pacific.

Sure, he should have veto'd Bevill. But how about Bevill just totally not **** the bed? Bevill is supposedly a professional(key word: supposedly) and should have been capable of making an absolute no brainer play call.

Carroll trusted a bad employee. His mistake. But that doesnt even come close to Bevill's **** up.

Well Pete Carroll himself said he discussed with Bevill what they were going to do and planned on running on 3rd and 4th down. Not sure if hes trying to save his OC or thats what really happened. IF I was HC. I would have discussed to the OC of what I wanted to do. Not sure how many head coaches wouldn't be talking to there OC in that situation.

TerryBlountESPN Terry Blount
Pete Carroll said the INT was just a play to waste time on the clock. Said they didn't have the matchup they wanted to run on that play.

Okay, i take it back, you guys were right, Pete Carroll is a ****ing moron.

B8z24IgIQAA_OaL.jpgB8z24IgIQAA_OaL.jpg

Marshawn Lynch looks to be open on this play too but Wilson didn't move off his first read, but then again this pic was AFTER the throw. I would love to see where the defender was at before the throw.

Yeah I am very confused on Pete Carroll saying that they were wasting a play? playing for 3rd/4th down? that doesnt make sense to me. 25 seconds on the clock and a timeout... jsut run the ball no matter that Patriots have their goal line defense out there.

They outsmarted themselves. They were looking to make the play that the Patsies were not expecting. But the Patsies do their homework. Have to give them that.

They probably didn't even need to make a play at all. NE may have taken their chances with Tom Brady and 2 TO's with 40 seconds. How you can not even check is ludicrous.

Gronk needs to open a thesaurus for the word UNBELIEVABLE

i didnt even watch, sure glad i didnt. i was snowmobiling up and down the city streets during a snow emergency, way more exciting than a cheatgate bowl. i hope the commercials were at least worth it.

It was completely stupid. Lynch would have punched it in on 2-3 chances. Just gave the game away. F the phlats.

i didnt even watch, sure glad i didnt. i was snowmobiling up and down the city streets during a snow emergency, way more exciting than a cheatgate bowl. i hope the commercials were at least worth it.

actually it was a great game to watch... as Gronk would say... it was Unbelievable

Yeah I am very confused on Pete Carroll saying that they were wasting a play? playing for 3rd/4th down? that doesnt make sense to me. 25 seconds on the clock and a timeout... jsut run the ball no matter that Patriots have their goal line defense out there.

Yeah, if the secondary goal is to waste time how about you run anything except the quick slant?

i am still trying to absorb this, there is no plausible explanation for this. You run you get at worst 6 points more and put game out of any realistic chance out of hand. Can any of you really defend this? Did we just see the NFL protect a commodity over a weak sister franchise? Can anyone say the truth here?

Yeah, if the secondary goal is to waste time how about you run anything except the quick slant?

why bother wasting time... u need a TD still, youre snapping the ball at 25 seconds left... you either pound it and score, or get stuffed and have clock and/or TO to score again.

your defense shold be able to hold them off 80 yards after that.

Man if I'm this mad about the Seahawks making that call. Imagine if it was the Dolphins. I

Back
Top Bottom