are you forgetting.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are you forgetting....

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
Guys.....to me randy disrespected the dolphin organization, the players and most importantly the fans....I have jets and pats freinds that have been calling me all day gettin on me about this thing. Because of him doing what he did, i now have these f*c*s gettin on me...see what you did randy!!!! He should pay for half my cell phone bill!!

Jets fans are clueless anyway. Why would you listen to them.

legendary137 said:
Guys.....to me randy disrespected the dolphin organization, the players and most importantly the fans....I have jets and pats freinds that have been calling me all day gettin on me about this thing. Because of him doing what he did, i now have these f*c*s gettin on me...see what you did randy!!!! He should pay for half my cell phone bill!!

Does that mean that my Jets and Pats friends that come over and tease me should pay half my rent? :shakeno:

didnt some pats fans beat up an old lady...what are they talking bout..... wow i would say somthing but i would probably get my wang cut off
:rofl3:

SCall13 said:
Does that mean that my Jets and Pats friends that come over and tease me should pay half my rent? :shakeno:

That's actually a great plan. Make them pay! :D

This is getting silly now. Is there any reason to make this thread? If you have friends that would make light of the possibility that a woman got beat up by a man then you need to get new friends.

Back
Top Bottom