Are You Forgiving? Yes or No? (Poll) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Forgiving? Yes or No? (Poll)

Do you forgive Ricky, and will you welcome him back?

• Yes, everyone makes mistakes. We need to win!

Votes: 93 70.5%
  • No, what he did is wrong and there is no excuse for it!

Votes: 39 29.5%

• Total voters
Well everyone deserves a second chance but Rick'y situation is different. Ill wait until the season starts to have my clear desison. But for now I accept him as a member of the greatest team in the NFL :D

ChambersNBoston said:
Forgive but won't ever forget

Well said

I will forgive him 100% if he comes back and is still Ricky Williams. If he is stuffed at the line 2 out of 3 runs then forget about it.

DolFan31 said:
yes, absolutely. we must win.

We don't need ricky to win, he'll help, but we do have R.Brown, and great group of Wr's

cltchperf said:
We don't need ricky to win, he'll help, but we do have R.Brown, and great group of Wr's

Yes but why not use every source availible? We have Ronnie, Sammy, Travis, Lamar Gordon was failsafes in case Ricky doesnt work out.

I cannot forgive him. I do hope that he get's the help that he needs as a person, and can live a some what normal life.

I could forgive ricky only because it is well know that he is alittle bit "off" in the head without his meds. But he has got to step up to the Microphone and admit his mistakes, and admit what he did was wrong and play his sorry *** off. Until then screw him....

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom