Are you guys catching the pre-game playoff show!!??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you guys catching the pre-game playoff show!!???

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
They just had a segment on what happen the last time the ravens and titans met....and Brian Billick was telling them to turn the cameras off after a Ravens victory, but the camera stayed on in the locker room...and then Billick says "F*** the Titans!" .....Do you think Wanny has ever cussed in our locker room??? because thats what you call FIRED UP!

Or how about Billick having his guys piss on our field.
He's a Jackazz. I hope Tenn kills them.
Oh yeah I hate Ray Lewis too.:fire:

Looks like the Ravens are going to win to me and by the way call me stupid but Billick is one of the best coaches in the NFL..

Ray Lewis is a loudmouth, no-good, criminal and thug. F' HIM.

yeah when you go to the mall to buy a ray lewis jersey it comes with a switchblade at no extra charge.

Originally posted by Predaphin34
They just had a segment on what happen the last time the ravens and titans met....and Brian Billick was telling them to turn the cameras off after a Ravens victory, but the camera stayed on in the locker room...and then Billick says "F*** the Titans!" .....Do you think Wanny has ever cussed in our locker room??? because thats what you call FIRED UP!

So cussing makes someone a man and is what fires guys up? No offense, but that's a truly stupid notion. During my time in the Army I had a drill sergeant that we all called the terminator, this guy was about as intimidating as any person I've ever met and he was also the guy who quite literally every single one of us recruits, no matter what platoon you were from, looked up to, respected, and wanted to impress; in other words, he was the man. He was also one of the greatest motivaters I've ever known as he could get us fired up to do just about anything.

What's the point of that little story? Well, in the 2.5 months I had this guy as a drill seargeant- which means I had to deal with him about 12 hours a day, six days a week- I heard him utter only one cuss word and even that was him quoting someone else.

All cussing shows anyone is that you're a person who lacks the vocabulary to come up with a better term so, while there are a lot of things for which people can disparage Wanny, this is certainly not one of them. In fact, it's something I give him a lot of credit for.

P.S. Brian Billick is about as big a loser as there is- personality wise- in the NFL. He has a huge ego, runs a thug team, and thinks everyone else should bow down to him. Seeing his team full of pieceo of crap thugs get booted from the playoffs on their home turf just made me smile. :evil:

Re: Re: Are you guys catching the pre-game playoff show!!???

Originally posted by Cranx

So cussing makes someone a man and is what fires guys up? No offense, but that's a truly stupid notion. During my time in the Army I had a drill sergeant that we all called the terminator, this guy was about as intimidating as any person I've ever met and he was also the guy who quite literally every single one of us recruits, no matter what platoon you were from, looked up to, respected, and wanted to impress; in other words, he was the man. He was also one of the greatest motivaters I've ever known as he could get us fired up to do just about anything.

What's the point of that little story? Well, in the 2.5 months I had this guy as a drill seargeant- which means I had to deal with him about 12 hours a day, six days a week- I heard him utter only one cuss word and even that was him quoting someone else.

All cussing shows anyone is that you're a person who lacks the vocabulary to come up with a better term so, while there are a lot of things for which people can disparage Wanny, this is certainly not one of them. In fact, it's something I give him a lot of credit for.

P.S. Brian Billick is about as big a loser as there is- personality wise- in the NFL. He has a huge ego, runs a thug team, and thinks everyone else should bow down to him. Seeing his team full of pieceo of crap thugs get booted from the playoffs on their home turf just made me smile. :evil:

I'm diggin it man.:cool:

Originally posted by Predaphin34

You actually think Wanny doesn't curse?

Oliver

herm edwards might be the best motivator in the NFL, and he does curse. he doesn't believe in it.

Re: Re: Are you guys catching the pre-game playoff show!!???

Originally posted by ohall

You actually think Wanny doesn't curse?

Oliver

Other than the occasional slip of the tongue, yes, I do believe the guy does not make it a regular part of his venacular. We all drop the occasional expletive when something goes wrong however; as I said before, regularly cussing usually means a person doesn't have the vocabulary necessary to describe his or her thoughts in a more articulate manner.

Back
Top Bottom