Are you guys superstitious? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you guys superstitious?

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
i don't know about you guys but when the dolphins play and they're playing good i don't worry. But when they start losing or throwing INT or Fumbles I try to change thing back at my house to what things were when they were playing good. EXAMPLE I was watching KC vs. MIAMI and I was cold so I closed the door and the next play RW fumble. SH%T so I open the door and freezed my ass the whole game.
Am I the only one like this?

yeah...i wont buy any dolphins merchandise tuesday- saturday during the season, cause it seems when i do, the dolphins lose! the only days that i buy dolphins stuff are sundays and mondays after a win.

I think all week people are like that augs. Like Whatching from the couch then moving to the chair. I get where I dont like to talk to relatives about the Phins.

Yeah I completely ignore everything else and wont shower or change clothes untl after the game on sunday...so imagine a sunday night game with me after a night of drinking! STINKY SAMPHIN

Me personally, I wake up in the morning and I make the breakfast (always the same) for the kids and myself. Then we clean up after that and I head for the shower. By that time the pre game shows are on and we watch some of that. Then head off to Long Shots for the game...but this Sunday I'm going to have to watch a lot of boring games to get to the good one. :D

I try to think that Im not superstitious but during the game I tend to get pretty superstitious (like I won't use my computer when the fins are on, only on commercial breaks of the game)

I'm superstitious about telling anyone what I'm superstitious about... nt

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
i don't know about you guys but when the dolphins play and they're playing good i don't worry. But when they start losing or throwing INT or Fumbles I try to change thing back at my house to what things were when they were playing good. EXAMPLE I was watching KC vs. MIAMI and I was cold so I closed the door and the next play RW fumble. SH%T so I open the door and freezed my ass the whole game.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs

yup, your not the only one.

wheewwwwwwww. I thought i was just wierd like that.

the only time i talk to my wife is before the game, halftime and after the game. after 35 years of this, she accepts it without question.

i think i might change a little though, she was going to paint and i moved the furniture before game time and wouldn't help during the game, and that was the sunday of the KC game!

i have to wear my ricky williams jersey on saturday before the game and sunday morning!! the one time i didnt it was the chiefs game!!

I don't wear any Dolphins clothing (seems like they lose when I do).
This year during the Lions game I had this big rubber band that I would stretch and play with that Belongs to one of my kids toys ( I don't know how or why I had it) but during the KC game I couldn't find it and guess what? Yeah... I know where it is now!

I have to watch the game on the computer at work again this week so those of you who post while watching the game are extremely important to us poor fans who are at work.

What a waste of NFL Sunday ticket, I'm at work and my wife is at home watching chick flicks.:rolleyes:

The last two games I've been to we won..........two things that are going with me to every game now, my orange bandanna and my girlfriend.

I also have an "evil" dolphins flag that I keep stowed away so it never sees the light of day......I flew it ONCE when it was new, the week before a certain playoff game in Jacksonville.........I ripped it off my car before halftime, and that's the last time this particular flag did what flags do.

I was trying to sell my house and had to tape the Jets and Pats games - should I tape this Sunday's game even though I can watch it ? :shakeno: :help:

Back
Top Bottom