Are You Hoping,... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Hoping,...

Tua is a degree of a gamble right now. We have too many holes to fill to gamble.
Exactly. Could you imagine if the Dolphins gambled on Drew Brees injury perhaps leading to Saban staying?

Finheaven would be so boring having thread after thread ask the same questions like, "Who was better, Brees or Marino?" and "Which Super Bowl team was better, Shula's or Saban's?" Yawn.

That wouldn't have been able to compete with the excitement generated from threads like "Rank the 21 starting QBs since Marino retired," had Miami taken that gamble.

I say, play it safe and get an average QB at best so we can keep the excitement going!

Exactly. Could you imagine if the Dolphins gambled on Drew Brees injury perhaps leading to Saban staying?

Finheaven would be so boring having thread after thread ask the same questions like, "Who was better, Brees or Marino?" and "Which Super Bowl team was better, Shula's or Saban's?"

Talk about boring. It wouldn't have been able to compete with the excitement generated from threads like "Rank the 21 starting QBs since Marino retired."

I say, play it safe and get an average QB at best so we can keep the excitement going!

Lies, all those "This is Tannehill's year" threads were pure entertainment.

Yes. I primarily enjoy following two sports: Football and Hockey. I root for my hometown teams. The Dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 2000, and the Panthers haven't won a playoff series since 1996. At this point, I'm willing to entertain the theory that I'm just a cursed individual, given that South Florida's two other pro sports teams have both won championships since the turn of the century.

I'm not interested in killing myself, so I think any Dolphins and/or Panthers fans are basicaly ****ed.
As someone who also thinks that he cursed the South Florida football landscape, I can commiserate with you.

I started watching the Dolphins with Fiedler and started watching the Hurricanes after 2003. In my entire life I have never watched a football team that I follow have a really good season. If it weren't for the Heat, I would be 100% sure it was me doing this to everyone.

As someone who also thinks that he cursed the South Florida football landscape, I can commiserate with you.

I started watching the Dolphins with Fiedler and started watching the Hurricanes after 2003. In my entire life I have never watched a football team that I follow have a really good season. If it weren't for the Heat, I would be 100% sure it was me doing this to everyone.

GTFO!

It's difficult to reverse the player and coaches mindsets from a must win perspective to a loss helps the team more point of view especially during these last three weeks which resemble the playoffs for teams with losing records. I think in the long run, jumping the Giants and Bengals in the draft is preferable to winning.

I don't see the similarities in the two situations, as some do.

I would agree that IF he were declared medically sound, that is a different story.

As it stands now (from what I understand), he won't be able to participate in the combine, and with the type of injury he has, any range of motion, or strength tests are out of the question.

I just don't see how any factually based assessment could possibly be made prior to the draft. It is already a pretty widely held view that he will not likely be able to play next season.
Tua himself stated he would not be able to do things he once did. Something about hip twist or motion. Horrible injury. Wish him the best

The way things are going today with us and Wash, we will have the #2 pick. That is HUGE. Chase Young or trade the pick to a team in love with Chase Young(ie. Giants or Wash)

Back
Top Bottom