Are You Hoping,... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Hoping,...

I think the way us fans need to look at this is along these lines.

Does winning games, and ending up with the fourth spot in the draft, vs the second spot in the draft, BUT by winning these "meaningless games" we discover that a "nobody player" like Nik Needham is a viable starter and/or quality depth player? I could pick other players as an example and I do think there are more than one. Add in discovering that our coach is the real deal and getting players to buy in and FA's to notice.

So yes, I think the wins are worth a drop in draft position. Now if we are talking about going from first overall to twenty something I might feel differently.

Tua is damaged and I'm not as enamored with Chase Young as others are. I can live with elite/great OL tackles and center in the first, FA guards, and draft Love/Fromm/Hurts/Eason and a stud DE/WR/CB/LB/DT/RB/TE in the second round. Might not be what I dreamed of to begin with but we could do worse.

I can’t for the life of me understand how people don’t see the value in it.
Only way to make sense of Tunsil and Minkah.
Getting rid of Kiko, Quinn, Thomas, Branch was easy... letting go of potentially elite young talent remains hard to explain in absence of a tank.

Only way to make sense of Tunsil and Minkah.
Getting rid of Kiko, Quinn, Thomas, Branch was easy... letting go of potentially elite young talent remains hard to explain in absence of a tank.

Exactly and no one guts it to that level for anything other than qb draft leverage. Ever

So if we lose out and Cincy wins an additional game besides our matchup will we have the #1 pick?

Believe the answer will be yes..
I can see Cincinnati beating an eliminated Cleveland team.
Will we lose out.. idk.

I can’t root for losing. I am a competitive ass and I know it. Anyone who watches a game and wants a loss is not someone i can understand.

that said, if we lose while trying to win and get a better draft pick.... great.

I’m rooting for a win this week. We beat the Giants and lose to the Bengals, Giants take 1st overall (as long as they lose out) and we have a chance to trade up to #1 overall and get Burrow. Yeah it’d be a king’s ransom, but I’d do it.

Either or. We are playing with house money at this point. Next year I will want us to win every game.

This year not so much. The difference between the № 2 pick and the № 6 pick could be a generational talent.

If we win, we win. If we lose, we win.

As long as the team is competitive, we can't really lose. It's pointless not enjoying a win, I attended the Jets (H) game and was over the moon to get the first win of the season.

Lose out. Too many teams are starting to suck. I need at worst the third pick.

for the overall benefit of the team, that our Dolphins win or lose the last games of the season? Curious.

Most will say that losing is best but there might exist some that claim that we must always play to win no matter what.

View attachment 34483
This question again for the 1 billionth time. Needed to start another thread on it, did ya????
more litter for the forum

it's starting to matter less to me because Tua is still my target and as long as we're picking top 5 I see him being available

do i want to see us win out? no...honestly not. do i want to see us lose out? won't bother me as much.

Back
Top Bottom