Are You Hoping,... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You Hoping,...

it's starting to matter less to me because Tua is still my target and as long as we're picking top 5 I see him being available

do i want to see us win out? no...honestly not. do i want to see us lose out? won't bother me as much.
Tua is a degree of a gamble right now. We have too many holes to fill to gamble.

If Fitz stays in I hope we lose every game to erase any nonsense about him being here next year and set us up better
Rosen goes in I hope he kills it and we win out and have confidence going into next year for QB position and we rebuild around him

Tua is a degree of a gamble right now. We have too many holes to fill to gamble.

There will always be holes. The QB is the only hole that matters, and Tua offers a chance at greatness for a discount.

If anything, we're in the perfect position to gamble. We're at the literal bottom of a rebuild.

There will always be holes. The QB is the only hole that matters, and Tua offers a chance at greatness for a discount.

If anything, we're in the perfect position to gamble. We're at the literal bottom of a rebuild.
I disagree. A team that is already a perennial playoff team, with an ageing QB is the type of team in "position to gamble".

We have far too many immediate needs to squander 1st rd picks on guys that aren't medically sound, and have the odds against them.

I disagree. A team that is already a perennial playoff team, with an ageing QB is the type of team in "position to gamble".

We have far too many immediate needs to squander 1st rd picks on guys that aren't medically sound, and have the odds against them.

I'll leave that up to the Docs.

I imagine we had people touting the same line when Brees was there for us too.

Take a chance at greatness or what? Grab a DE, Oline, and hope we can provide a situation that can develop a QB? It's all for not when you don't have a QB.

I'll leave that up to the Docs.

I imagine we had people touting the same line when Brees was there for us too.
I don't see the similarities in the two situations, as some do.

I would agree that IF he were declared medically sound, that is a different story.

As it stands now (from what I understand), he won't be able to participate in the combine, and with the type of injury he has, any range of motion, or strength tests are out of the question.

I just don't see how any factually based assessment could possibly be made prior to the draft. It is already a pretty widely held view that he will not likely be able to play next season.

I don't see the similarities in the two situations, as some do.

I would agree that IF he were declared medically sound, that is a different story.

As it stands now (from what I understand), he won't be able to participate in the combine, and with the type of injury he has, any range of motion, or strength tests are out of the question.

I just don't see how any factually based assessment could possibly be made prior to the draft. It is already a pretty widely held view that he will not likely be able to play next season.

That's fair - but I guess I just like what I saw enough to be willing to take the risk on him. Even if that means he sits out 2020.

I'm just hoping for a Super Bowl win before i leave this earth.....Is that to freaking much to ask?

Yes. I primarily enjoy following two sports: Football and Hockey. I root for my hometown teams. The Dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 2000, and the Panthers haven't won a playoff series since 1996. At this point, I'm willing to entertain the theory that I'm just a cursed individual, given that South Florida's two other pro sports teams have both won championships since the turn of the century.

I'm not interested in killing myself, so I think any Dolphins and/or Panthers fans are basicaly ****ed.

If Fitz stays in I hope we lose every game to erase any nonsense about him being here next year and set us up better
Rosen goes in I hope he kills it and we win out and have confidence going into next year for QB position and we rebuild around him
I hate to say it but I don't think Rosen is the guy either I feel like we wasted a second round pick pick trading for him for nothing

I think a Super Bowl in my life is possible. Of course, I am only 7.
So....You joined this forum when you were two,huh?.....also..I was 7 the last time we won a SuperBowl....a long time ago...don't assume anything with this franchise..

yep QBs the exception. We already have something with some upside to compete in rosen might as well swing for the fences

Back
Top Bottom