Are You In Swfl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are You In Swfl?

TheFloridaDude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I would love to meet some fellow dolphin fans in the area to chill and watch games with....Dolphins and Gators baby!! lol

I live in Fort Myers, any others in the area?

Cape Coral here. There is actually a SWFL PhinFan thread on here and we were all trying to set up a bar that all of us FinHeaven members could met at for games....it never happened but who knows maybe next year if someone can take the bull by the horns.

The Cape? Cool stuff man, I'm actually gonna be in the cape tommorow night having dinner with my in laws! lol

I would be more than happywith taking the bull by the horns and making it happen. I'm a hardcore Phins fan and wanna watch games and hang out with other big time dolphin fans lol.

What about a Beef O Brady's or something? Maybe have a draft party?

damn dude your a semi pro halo 3 player? thats impressive bro for real....you got a ps3 or just xbox?

hopefully we can get more replies in here soon, so we could have a draft party....

that would kick arse

Whats up FloridaDude sorry I hadn't replied back but yeah if your good at organizing that kind of thing then do it to it. I will have to find the old SWFL Phinfans thread and we can contact all the people on there plus you can read all the places that were talked about as meeting places. One of the guys had done some calling around and I guess gave up.

The fan clubs and Dolphin bars around town that they print in the NewsPress are all outdated and most of them are where other teams seem to meetup. It's sad that there are more Bucs bars the Phins here but it up to you to change that son!

Heres the link to the other thread, I will ask a mod to merge them into one if you want.
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f22/lee-county-dolphin-fans-253803.html

damn dude your a semi pro halo 3 player? thats impressive bro for real....you got a ps3 or just xbox?

hopefully we can get more replies in here soon, so we could have a draft party....

that would kick arse

Yea havn't updated this in forever, I use to go all over the country sponsored to play lol I kind of out grew it tho. Only got a xbox for now tho.

Whats up FloridaDude sorry I hadn't replied back but yeah if your good at organizing that kind of thing then do it to it. I will have to find the old SWFL Phinfans thread and we can contact all the people on there plus you can read all the places that were talked about as meeting places. One of the guys had done some calling around and I guess gave up.

The fan clubs and Dolphin bars around town that they print in the NewsPress are all outdated and most of them are where other teams seem to meetup. It's sad that there are more Bucs bars the Phins here but it up to you to change that son!

Heres the link to the other thread, I will ask a mod to merge them into one if you want.
http://www.finheaven.com/forums/f22/lee-county-dolphin-fans-253803.html

Yeah man for sure. It's sad about the Bucs thing I know, I'm actually from Tampa too but I've always hated the Bucs haha.

I mean it really comes down to me wanting to hang out and watch football with other dolphins fans...its way more fun that way! lol and atleast we all talk on here and we know our stuff haha.

We should merge those threads and see if we could make something happen this season. I cant afford to go to more than 1 or 2 games so this is the next best thing!!

-----------------

Viper thats awesome man! lol I wish I still had a 360 but after it broke the 5th time I gave up and only play my ps3. sponsored to play games.....that's silly. bong hits and halo.....good times

haha

Back
Top Bottom