Are you worried about Suh not showing up to Voluntary workouts? Is he obligated to? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are you worried about Suh not showing up to Voluntary workouts? Is he obligated to?

How would you feel about Suh not showing up for Voluntary Workouts

• I'd be disappointed and question his work ethic

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • Maybe he's not the leader I thought he was

Votes: 18 16.1%
  • No big deal, he'll be ready for training camp

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • I'm indifferent to it

Votes: 27 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well if read some Lions fans take on it, they say that Suh works out on his own and his workout program is much harder than any NFL teams voluntary workout program. He is known to play 90 percent of the defensive play. Kinda unheard of for a D tackle. So if that continues, who cares if he shows up.

Waaaaaay too early to be concerned about something that may or may not even happen.

What part of the word "VOLUNTARY" do people not understand? "VOLUNTARY" means "VOLUNTARY".

I wouldnt be disappointed, mad , angry or whatever... I`d definitely be surprised... The way I see it, he`ll be there this year and might no show for the rest of his contract on these... And depending on his production next season, I probably wont give a ****...
EDIT: This is not a player who`s work ethic has ever been questionned, there has never been any reports of prima donna attitude that I know of.... In before anyone compares this situation to Mike Wallace...

Last edited by a moderator:
He is going to be a force no mater whether he shows up or not, but considering the big contract he just signed with new his new team, not showing at least his 1st year, I'd be disappointed and question his work ethic, and I did vote that way.

Im much more concerned with idiotic displays on the field but show up if u want, he will be in shape

Is he obligated to? Aren't they called voluntary for a reason?

Has he ever come to camp out of shape?

He needs to be the leader of this defense.. This year, unlike last year, we need somebody on defense to stop the bleeding when things are spiraling out of control.. last years losses to the packers and lions hopefully wont happen this year with Suh.. And of offense, hopefully this is Tannehill's year to be our leader on that side of the ball. I'd love to see that

He needs to be the leader of this defense.. This year, unlike last year, we need somebody on defense to stop the bleeding when things are spiraling out of control.. last years losses to the packers and lions hopefully wont happen this year with Suh.. And of offense, hopefully this is Tannehill's year to be our leader on that side of the ball. I'd love to see that

If lead by example he will definitely do that, but if leader vocally and of the defense as a whole doubting that. He's a quiet guy he just can flip a switch and go berserk mode. I consider him our war elephant he may not command the soldiers but smart, strong, and takes a good plan to stop a true force to be reckoned with. I'll take that lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
People actually think Suh is going to miss his first opportunity to meet his new teammates by not going to the first day of voluntary workouts?

Back
Top Bottom