Arenas: Likes Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arenas: Likes Miami

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/basketball/6238277.htm

Originally posted by ISRAEL GUTIERREZ
Suddenly, Carter is the sole reason the Heat is free to make a run at such names as Jermaine O'Neal, Jason Kidd, Andre Miller and Gilbert Arenas, who is scheduled to meet with Heat officials next week, according to an NBA source.

Arenas is a rising star who reportedly has told former college teammate Richard Jefferson that Miami is among his favorite places to play.

''All my options are open,'' Arenas told the Denver Post.

Originally posted by t2thejz
He would be a good pick up, Id rather them get oneal or odum

O'Neal yes, but I don't see him going anywhere but Indiana or San Antonio. Odom, nah. I would first like to see him play one healthy season. His numbers aren't even that good, he averages around 14.6ppg(that's off my head, could be wrong). Arenas puts up 18/6 a night and is only 21-years old. If we get Arenas for $8-9 million, we may als have enough to lure back Zo.

I like the sound of that....

PG Arenas
SG Jones
SF Butler
PF Grant
C Zo

With Dwayne Wade Coming off the bench, that sounds like an awesome team right there!

Miami trades:
SG Eddie Jones

Memphis Trades:
PF Stromile Swift
SG Michael Dickerson

Deal would save Miami $1.9 million

Miami:
1-Gilbert Arenas/Darrell Armstrong?
2-Dwyane Wade/Michael Dickerson
3-Caron Butler/Rasual Butler/Sean Lampley
4-Brian Grant/Stromile Swift/Jerome Beasley
5-Alonzo Mourning/Stromile Swift(big 3 rotation)

Memphis:
1-Jason Williams
2-Eddie Jones
3-Mike Miller
4-Pao Gasol
5-Lorenzo Wright

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be a good deal for both teams. Memphis could really use Jones and their SL would be grately improved by the trade, while Miami could use the cap room to sign FAs while Swift could contribute down low. However, I still think Zo is Dallas bound.

Back
Top Bottom