Arizona Cardinals Release Former First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona Cardinals Release Former First-round Pick Robert Nkemdiche

dougb123

Bringer of Rain
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Wonder if he is worth bringing in to see if Flores can rehabilitate him.

Park him next to mister positivity Christian Wilkins.

Offer a small pay for play contract that has no guarantee.

Dang -- only 24 and just a few years removed from R1 (#29) in 2016!

Bases on the Kingsbury factor alone I'd sure a $hit sign him to take a look!

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...ardinals-robert-nkemdiches-arrest/1596736001/

Earlier this year, the Cardinals declined to exercise the fifth-year option on Nkemdiche, who was the team’s first-round pick out of Mississippi in 2016. Since being drafted, his professional career has been riddled with injuries and inconsistency. As a result, he’s played in just 27 of 48 games over the past three seasons.

Nkemdiche suffered a torn ACL in December and although he has been at the team’s facility for off-season workouts, he hasn’t been able to participate in any drills on the field while he continues to rehabilitate his knee.

He isn’t expected to be ready for the start of training camp, which will begin in late July.

It is 50/50 with these overhyped guys in the draft. Not all of them, but alot never live up yo their perception.

I wonder how tight he was with Laremy Tunsil.

Dude had insane potential. Probably didn’t react well to rehabbing after a major injury.

I’d kick the tires.

Back
Top Bottom