Arizona Cardinals Will be Without Key Players Against the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona Cardinals Will be Without Key Players Against the Dolphins

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
The injury bug has caught up with the Arizona Cardinals. When 16 players showed up on Wednesday’s injury report, it was a good bet some of them would miss Sunday’s game against the Miami Dolphins. Amongst those to miss Sunday’s game includes defensive end Darnell Dockett. Dockett injured his hamstring in last week’s victory over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Also missing the game will be tight end Todd Heap and running back LaRod Stephens-Howling. Heap isn’t much of a surprise. He’s pretty much been injured for all but a small handful of games since joining the Cardinals. His healing time is about twice what everyone else’s is. That being said, hope he gets better soon.
With the loss of Dockett, it hurts, however it is Miami. That’s no knock on Miami, but Dockett missing a Niners or Packers game would be bigger. The Cards can win without Dockett.
The same could be said about Heap. Although we would all love to see Heap out there, the fact is the Cards have more than able guys in tight ends Rob Housler and Jeff King to catch and block in his place. A healthy Heap though is the optimal scenario though.
As for the running game, now with the loss of LSH and Beanie Wells, it it the Ryan Williams show. It also means that William Powell will most likely be active for the first time this season. I’m excited to see what he can do.
The injuries are probably coming at a good time if there is such a thing. This is the softer part of the schedule. From the end of October until the end of the season, it will be brutal at times.

Am going out on a limb here and say that Miami will win this game. My reason? The Cards historically play to the level of their competition. This game won't be a blow out folks! This would be "DC money"s redemption game. It is going to be long and boring with so many FGs.
Mark it!

http://raisingzona.com/2012/09/28/a...-be-without-key-players-against-the-dolphins/

How can he be a "real" Cardinals fan if he thinks his team is going to lose and worse, criticizes how they play?

I see this game the same as I saw the Jets game.

The D's match up well with the O's.

Should be an ugly game.

Will come down to breaks.

We need to have a fricken pass rush this game. We have been pretty paltry when it comes to getting to the QB. Pressure Kolb, double Fitzgerald and run the ball on offense to control the clock.

I see this game the same as I saw the Jets game.

The D's match up well with the O's.

Should be an ugly game.

Will come down to breaks.

Our d matches well to their run game but to their pass game its ugly.

We are also missing some key players. A starting cb , a starting wr

Back
Top Bottom