Arizona State RB Wade a murderer? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona State RB Wade a murderer?

Yep, its all over the news here and I am sure I will here more about it at school on Monday. Absolute fool.

As an ASU Alum I am sad to hear this. :cry: :(

Well at least the Univ. of Arizona choked on a 14 point lead with less than 4 minutes left, so the news isn't all bad out of Arizona. ;)

Roman529 said:
Well at least the Univ. of Arizona choked on a 14 point lead with less than 4 minutes left, so the news isn't all bad out of Arizona. ;)

And our underdog women's basketball team gave UNC a scare. :D . Koetter is getting a lot of heat for this.

Not that it matter but was this RB any good?

He actually had talent which is ashame. I believe he broke the freshman rushing record for ASU two years ago!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
He actually had talent which is ashame. I believe he broke the freshman rushing record for ASU two years ago!

Yep. Both he and Hakim Hill had talent, but their intelligence was in the red, causing them to F--- it all up. Obviously Wade went beyond just f---ing it all up. I am still disgusted, especially with everyone pointing a finger at who or what to blame. HE PULLED THE TRIGGER! It is ALL on him. Some are even blaming the new law we have down here that allow bars to stay open until 2 AM rather than 1 AM because it all happened after 1. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom