Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade

Man I wish I had more time on my hands to dally around on my favorite team's site but damn I'd have to retire before I could dally around on other team's fan sites also. Alright I gotta go to work...

thenicksabanera said:
lol moulds was never even close to burn surtain thats the funniest thing i ever heard and clements is not even close to surtain lmfao justassportfan
Moulds has had his best performance against the fins. Not always. Clements had better nos. and a better year than Surtain plus he's younger . Wanna check the nos.?

DolphanD said:
Man I wish I had more time on my hands to dally around on my favorite team's site but damn I'd have to retire before I could dally around on other team's fan sites also. Alright I gotta go to work...
that's the thing, you can't and I can. Go back to WORK ya poor thing.

thenicksabanera said:
lol moulds was never even close to burn surtain thats the funniest thing i ever heard and clements is not even close to surtain lmfao justassportfan

Moulds vs you guys last year 10 rec 167 1 TD

Evans vs you guys last year 6 rec 142 2 TDs

Chambers vs us 8 rec 72 yds 1 TD

McMike vs us 5 rec 48 yds 0 TDs

Booker vs us 6 rec 106 yds 0 TDs

Thompson vs us 4 rec 66 yds 1 TD

So, if we add up your TOP 4 guys vs our Top 2 guys

Bills (2 guys)---> 16 rec 309 yds 3 TDS

Fish (4 guys)---> 23 rec 292 yds 2TDS

Would you care to retract your statment ??:roflmao:

Justasportsfan said:
my point is JP would be a 1st rd. pick and Feely isn't worth a 2nd. Only to Spielmam's eyes. I doubt Saban would've given up a 2nd for AJ.

That iw ould have to agree with you on. Although JP moved up waaaayy to far in the first round last year...i personally think he was a 2nd round guy, but youre right about AJ not being worth the 2nd rounder...simply because he's unproven and like you said Losman was a 1st rounder. Saban would never have made that trade...well at least i dont think so. :cooldude:

FinFrenzy said:
How would you pick him up for nothing?? That's assuming nobody else wants him....It all changes when you don't have to trade for a player. Teams not willing to trade might now be in the hunt.
If they cut him, they get nothing in return. Trading Sjelton to the bills get's them a cheap above average rb and are free of his cap. Get it?

Justasportsfan said:
If they cut him, they get nothing in return. Trading Sjelton to the bills get's them a cheap above average rb and are free of his cap. Get it?

I get it but you stated if they released him you would get him for nothing.

Maybe I thought you were stating you as the Bills would pick him up with no trade and cheap--(That is what I disagree with)

Losman7 said:
Moulds vs you guys last year 10 rec 167 1 TD

Evans vs you guys last year 6 rec 142 2 TDs

Chambers vs us 8 rec 72 yds 1 TD

McMike vs us 5 rec 48 yds 0 TDs

Booker vs us 6 rec 106 yds 0 TDs

Thompson vs us 4 rec 66 yds 1 TD

So, if we add up your TOP 4 guys vs our Top 2 guys

Bills (2 guys)---> 16 rec 309 yds 3 TDS

Fish (4 guys)---> 23 rec 292 yds 2TDS

Would you care to retract your statment ??:roflmao:

You can't be serious :shakeno:

Last years stats alone :shakeno:

Uh I hope you guys realize that Shelton is in more demand than Henry right now...

Bills fans would be stupid to think that their the ones deciding the trade right now. ITS THE CARDS...

FinFrenzy said:
You can't be serious :shakeno:

Last years stats alone :shakeno:

Can't handle the fact that our wideouts own your secondary??

Jaj said:
Uh I hope you guys realize that Shelton is in more demand than Henry right now...

Bills fans would be stupid to think that their the ones deciding the trade right now. ITS THE CARDS...

Wrong. They can't keep him, we can keep Henry. And neither are in high demand. Who else wants Shelton or henry, fill me in?

Personally I would like to see Henry on our team. Especially with the attitude he will have when playing the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom