Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona wants more than Henry to make trade

Losman7 said:
Wrong. They can't keep him, we can keep Henry. And neither are in high demand. Who else wants Shelton or henry, fill me in?

Where did you get this idea that Arizona can't keep Shelton? They have way more then enough room to keep him. And the Bills can keep Henry?? Keep him where? He has already said he will NOT return to Buffalo.

Justasportsfan said:
I think Saban will pass on a qb in rd. 1. Either he drafts a rb or trades down. Building through the draft is also's BB way of building a team and he's done that through the years. He and Saban share the same philosophy.

Yes I can see him trade down also......I just don't see him grabbing a RB that high in a RB filled draft. (Not saying I wouldn't want Brown or any of the top 3)
But for us to get significant picks I can see a #2 overall and Surtain package trade.

I'm not 100% sold on Feeley that is why I believe we need to draft one...even later is fine since you never know which QB will step up his game.

thenicksabanera said:
what the hell is a bill fan doing in are website get the hell out

He's been here a lot longer than most of the Fins fans onboard...

IMO, Losman is better than Feeley, & Henry is very good back - probably better than L.Gordan. We would have loved to have had Henry on our team last year.

I bet 'Zona takes a RB in the draft & ships Shelton off for help in other needs...

gottahavefootba said:
Where did you get this idea that Arizona can't keep Shelton? They have way more then enough room to keep him. And the Bills can keep Henry?? Keep him where? He has already said he will NOT return to Buffalo.
:smackhead Just reread the thread.

"I have heard every threat that there is. It's just that time of year where people posture," Donahoe said. "But to take the year off and not play football, that is professional suicide."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2026039

Henry will most likely be traded. It's in the best interest of both teams as long as the bills are not giving him away.

Henry will be traded but Arizona knows (or should happen) 1 of the top 3 RB's will fall to them.

Hmm a 2nd on a QB or the Bills way the last few years of a 1st, 1st, 2nd and 5th between Bledsoe and J.P.

Only a bills fan would be dumb enough to put out Feeley smack with that history. Especially when they have no idea what they have in Losman besides a busted leg.

Justasportsfan said:
:smackhead Just reread the thread.

"I have heard every threat that there is. It's just that time of year where people posture," Donahoe said. "But to take the year off and not play football, that is professional suicide."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2026039

Henry will most likely be traded. It's in the best interest of both teams as long as the bills are not giving him away.

You haven't given a reason why Arizona can't keep him, all you say is they can't. I see no reason why they can't.

As far as Henry, I saw Donahoe's comment. I still don't believe it changes Henry's mind. Sitting on the bench next year isn't going to help his career much more then holding out.

The Bills will trade him for something. They are not gonna want him to sit out and then get nothing next year.
The longer they wait the further the price will drop.

VanDolPhan said:
Hmm a 2nd on a QB or the Bills way the last few years of a 1st, 1st, 2nd and 5th between Bledsoe and J.P.

Only a bills fan would be dumb enough to put out Feeley smack with that history. Especially when they have no idea what they have in Losman besides a busted leg.

If you are including Bledsoe I think you need to add another 1st. :roflmao: :roflmao:

VanDolPhan said:

2 1st's for a pothead and then a 2nd for a 3rd string qb , then gives up a 3rd for Gordon and then gives up a 4th to move up one spot in the draft only to bench the draftee?

We also used a 1st on a player w/ busted knee. He ran around your and D laid Zach out w/ a stiff arm. :D

It's good thing Wayne had 4 million lying around or you'd be giving your picks away like it was the "in" thing to do.

I miss wanny !!!

gottahavefootba said:
If you are including Bledsoe I think you need to add another 1st. :roflmao: :roflmao:

hahahahahahahaahahah WRONG.

Losman = 05 1st

Evans = 04 1st

You remember Lee Evans right, you know, the guy that outperformed all your wideouts in his rookie season playing behind the great Eric Moulds.

Justasportsfan said:
2 1st's for a pothead and then a 2nd for a 3rd string qb , then gives up a 3rd for Gordon and then gives up a 4th to move up one spot in the draft only to bench the draftee?

We also used a 1st on a player w/ busted knee. He ran around your and D laid Zach out w/ a stiff arm. :D

It's good thing Wayne had 4 million lying around or you'd be giving your picks away like it was the "in" thing to do.

I miss wanny !!!

I give you credit Justa, how can you deal with this for 10K posts ??

Back
Top Bottom