Arizona War Room Night Of Rosen Trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona War Room Night Of Rosen Trade

I was looking for the next one to see if they also have the Rosen trade. But it only goes up to episode 6.
So, out of curiosity I watched episode 1. It is fascinating to see how Bidwell and Keim saw in Rosen their franchise QB after the season ended and planned on shoring up the offensive "for our franchise QB".

kinda cool to see some of the behind the scenes for the Rosen deal, thx for sharing.

I was looking for the next one to see if they also have the Rosen trade. But it only goes up to episode 6.
So, out of curiosity I watched episode 1. It is fascinating to see how Bidwell and Keim saw in Rosen their franchise QB after the season ended and planned on shoring up the offensive "for our franchise QB".
I guess there was some Rosen stuff. For some reason the video got stuck and I thought it was done. :lol:

Rosen stuff begins just after the 14 minute mark.

I'm always struck by how simple and unsophisticated these things sound. That's why I always laugh at the technical football lingo that is thrown around here during the season, with plays isolated, schemes emphasized and every attempt to make the hidden game beyond our comprehension. Meanwhile the coach and general manager are referring to year to year stats, and basic stuff like route running. That's what all of these videos sound like, every year. It's the same reason the players and coaches turned analysts sound no different than an informed fan. I wish every team would release a version of this.

Notice how Andy Isabella's energy translated to the draft room itself. Everybody was fired up based on his reaction to the call. Then Zach Allen was basically asleep, and that translated to the room also. They were sitting there seemingly looking at each other wondering if they made the correct decision.

Seattle releases this type of video all the time. They pick enthusiastic guys. It jumps off the screen or audio virtually every time. Yes, Pete Carroll instills plenty of it but they are already going to deliver it. Then there's extra excitement once they get picked by the team that they know shares their attitude toward the game and the endeavor.

The other aspect that always jumps to the forefront is the incredible significance of the 7th round. Just listen to how nonchalant the mid round picks sound when contacted, and compare that to the guys who go in that final round. Don't believe for one second they'd prefer to go undrafted. Nobody wants to devote a decade or more to this game, and likewise the draft process, and then go unclaimed for 3 long days.

Guy has a losing record as a college coach... how that warrants an NFL head coaching job is beyond me.
Good afternoon brother. I think it was the match up with Murray, and I also think that this was a pick by GM Keim that was a real reach. I think he is really trying to save his job, or possibly find the door really quick.

Back
Top Bottom