Arizona War Room Night Of Rosen Trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arizona War Room Night Of Rosen Trade

Good afternoon brother. I think it was the match up with Murray, and I also think that this was a pick by GM Keim that was a real reach. I think he is really trying to save his job, or possibly find the door really quick.

I agree brother... Nothing against Murray at all... I just think our Dolphins scored big with the malfunction in Arizona... it’s about time we got a break... and I think Rosen is it!

If I was a Cards fan I'd be very concerned about Kingsbury. Nothing about him says Head Coach. He seems like hes just along for the ride. Banking their future on hopes of a McVay like effect may cost a lot of jobs for most people in this video.

If I was a Cards fan I'd be very concerned about Kingsbury. Nothing about him says Head Coach. He seems like hes just along for the ride. Banking their future on hopes of a McVay like effect may cost a lot of jobs for most people in this video.

That may be right but the obvious one for me on that video as a red flag was the gm keim. He sounds amateur hour.

But his career revolves around kyler Murray. It looks like he’s surrounded by yes men too lol.

Keim pretty much got a get out of jail free pass. Not so much with rosen but just his evaluations period. It seems ehh

Keim looked like a dufus... If I were a Cards fan I wouldn't be that secure with him at the helm.

What was he talking to John Dorsey about in the beginning?

I just have to say... the idea to shave the top half of his moustache off made him look like a clown.

That may be right but the obvious one for me on that video as a red flag was the gm keim. He sounds amateur hour.

But his career revolves around kyler Murray. It looks like he’s surrounded by yes men too lol.

Keim pretty much got a get out of jail free pass. Not so much with rosen but just his evaluations period. It seems ehh
It was a strange draft for them for a ton of reasons. The video itself has some heavy editing done. The way they taped it makes it sounds like we didn't shake them down for 24 hours and watch them plunge roses value. Then turning the whole thing into the big reason for getting Andy isabella seemed strange.

Did I hear right that Vance Joseph is there DC. If so And he does use the wide 9. I’m seeing good chance of the Cardinals hitting the reset button on all of them in 8 months.

Again... when does a college coach with a career losing record get a head coaching gig in the NFL?

It was a strange draft for them for a ton of reasons. The video itself has some heavy editing done. The way they taped it makes it sounds like we didn't shake them down for 24 hours and watch them plunge roses value. Then turning the whole thing into the big reason for getting Andy isabella seemed strange.

Good point about the editing. I forgot about that

Back
Top Bottom