Arkansas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arkansas

haha:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , but seriously, have you ever heard of Mark Martin, that guy who makes those wild planet shows, and Kansas City Chiefs RB Priest Holmes are all from fort smith!!!

yea, its kind of neat and you sound like the stereotypical arkansas citizen, well* so what did you think of the draft?

one can come up with all.......

Originally posted by ArkansasDolfan2
yea, its kind of neat and you sound like the stereotypical arkansas citizen, well* so what did you think of the draft?
kinds of opinions about the draft, but all of em don't mean squat until the players hit the field, and sometimes even longer. just look at fletcher, last year he went to school, maybe this year he has a record breaking season, who knows!:rolleyes:

that would be nice, but during the draft i can honestly say that i was yelling at the TV at some of their selections, but then i would get online and the guys sound good, just like sam simmons, i read one review that said he could be a chris chambers this year, and i am mad at tennessee, i am sure if they had not selected carlos hall (de arkansas) then we would have with the next selection.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

sorry, havent been on in a while, but from the looks of it they are doing pretty good!

B.Sebo said:
haha:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , but seriously, have you ever heard of Mark Martin, that guy who makes those wild planet shows, and Kansas City Chiefs RB Priest Holmes are all from fort smith!!!

Mark Martin is from Batesville, Arkansas.

Right now, I'm living in Heber Springs (notorious for our extremely bad high school football team) It's not a bad place to live, I'm enjoying myself here.

B.Sebo said:
I FEEL ALONE, I AM THE DOLFAN IN WEST ARKANSAS, EAST OKLAHOMA.

IF THEIR ARE ANY OTHER FANS IN ARKLAHOMA, REACH OUT
i'll be in arkansas next year. having a house built there! ;)

Back
Top Bottom