Arkansas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arkansas

B.Sebo

Certified HogPhin Trainer
Reaction score
I FEEL ALONE, I AM THE DOLFAN IN WEST ARKANSAS, EAST OKLAHOMA.

IF THEIR ARE ANY OTHER FANS IN ARKLAHOMA, REACH OUT

actually i have been back on the boards for about a month now, my computer just came back from the shop so i was not able to post :(, but i am back and i cant believe that you were in fort smith!!!!!!

yeah...........

Originally posted by ArkansasDolfan2
actually i have been back on the boards for about a month now, my computer just came back from the shop so i was not able to post :(, but i am back and i cant believe that you were in fort smith!!!!!!
we were in missouri for a week, then went to my sons in rogers for a week and just got home yesterday!;)

Originally posted by ArkansasDolfan2
oh, have you ever been to Branson or St. Louis?
been to both, but haven't been to branson lately. supposed to really rock now. been to eureka springs a couple times though!:D

i love branson, i go there almost every year, and to eureka springs, both are great vacation spots in the ozarks by the way;),but not this year i am going to FLORIDA:):):):)

its great country up here, but people seem to stereotype us thinking that we are like the clampets, when actually the hillbillies originated in kentucky, anyways if you ever go back to branson, make sure you check out the Dixie Stamped:)!!!

if i go to arkansas

i usually head out to the white river to do some trout fishing or go to war eagle for some white bass. if those two fail, i head on over to beaver lake for some stripers!

Back
Top Bottom