Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6

Yep, and they’ve been transparent all along that they want one of those guys and that’s why they did not want to drop too far. This goes back even a couple of months where Flores openly said he’d drop down but not too far.

The Dolphins could have held all those picks at 12, but their next level thinking is they want a critical go-to guy.

Between Chase, Pitts, and Smith....it would be very interesting how that plays out if they are all there, or two out of three. Interesting also that Waddle isn’t on the list. So they are looking for something in particular I think.

I think you’re gonna go with Chase but it Has to be one of the two. They’ll Go get a lineman later
I want a lineman on day 2, but precisely speaking, a center, with Creed Humphrey and Landon Dickerson on my mind. I think one is there easily at 50. But will one of those two be there at our third round pick? I’m not so sure.

PItts and Zaven Collins would be >>>, but I have a feeling we'll deal down 18 a bit and snag another 3, and maybe still pick Zaven.

Hard pass on Smith at 165lbs at this level.

It would be insane for the Bengals to pick a. Receiver over the best possible OL guy they can get to protect that QB coming off a serious injury. He took a beating last year and it wasn’t just one guy. They need at minimum 2 quality OL guys. That’s madness, IMO!

How do you explain that?
Yeah, but is Burrow pissing blood, yet? ;-)

I honestly think the top 12 will go

1. Lawrence
2. Wilson
3. Jones
4. Fields (to Denver)
5. Chase
6. Pitts
7. Waddle
8. Lance
9. Parsons (to ATL)
10. Horn
11. Sewell
12. Waddle
That's a pretty fair projection but if that's Detroit picking at #7 I'm not sure they go Waddle given their new head coach's desire to, you know, beat opponents into submission. I know they lost two receivers in free agency but I believe the acquired some too. That pick looks more like Parsons to Detroit IMHO.

I'm with you on that one! Wilson has more NFL in his game than any QB I've seen in quite a while.

How that translates is never guaranteed -- but the kid is absolutely a potential diamond.

Way back in history we could have grabbed him @3 but obviously he's been run up the flag pole.

If for some weird reason he's avail @3...

:bobdole:
Better than Burrow and Lawrence, GTFOH with that. You're just trolling now.

BYU's opponents in 2020 were basically the little sisters of the poor. The only decent defense he played against he struggled quite a bit to move the ball. Most of the times he threw the ball he had a perfect pocket and his wr's had massive separation. They out classed pretty much everyone who they played, except Coastal Carolina.

You want to see who he really is, go watch his 2019 tape and then get back to me. I didn't really remember so I went back and watched. He makes some serious WTF decisions when pressured. Could it improve, for sure. But I didn't see much from 2020 proving he did. That worries me. Almost every QB coming into the NFL is physically gifted. It's the mental process that separates the great QBs.

After watching 2019 again, he's my QB #5 on the board. I have them ranked.

Lawrence
Fields
Jones
Lance
Wilson

I actually hope he goes to the Jets. IMO, the defenses he sees within the division are going to **** him up big time.

What a headliner!!
just in*** my sources are telling me Jacksonville intends on taking a QB with pick 1.

nothing to speak about here

Back
Top Bottom