Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6

In this era of smokescreens, I wonder how legit this talk is that Burrow wants Chase. It’s a little convenient that this is coming out when everyone has identified Sewell as the slam dunk pick the Bengals absolutely need in this draft.

I also find the Falcons extremely intriguing from a “no one has any clue what they will do” perspective. They are the wildcard of the whole draft in my opinion and could shake up the whole thing with a trade if they wanted to.
If the Falcons trade out it will be a team wanting that 4th QB, not sure that shakes up anything other than guaranteeing we will get one of Pitts/Chase if that is what we want. I agree they are a wildcard though.

Nope. We signed Fuller, who we’ll want to resign if he gets his **** together, and they’re very similar players
Nope, Fuller is a one year borrow.
If we are lucky he play well, then its too expensive to keep him. Plus, his injury history is a big concern.

We need Waddle, or Smith, may be Pitts.

I honestly think the top 12 will go

1. Lawrence
2. Wilson
3. Jones
4. Fields (to Denver)
5. Chase
6. Pitts
7. Waddle
8. Lance
9. Parsons (to ATL)
10. Horn
11. Sewell
12. Waddle
Waddle is so nice, he gets drafted twice! lol

ha ha you are about to be real disappointed
I don't doubt his talent. But 3 existing injury prone Wrs is leaving me concerned about his durability at this level given his size.

Back
Top Bottom