Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I honestly think the top 12 will go

1. Lawrence
2. Wilson
3. Jones
4. Fields (to Denver)
5. Chase
6. Pitts
7. Waddle
8. Lance
9. Parsons (to ATL)
10. Horn
11. Sewell
12. Waddle
Makes me cringe seeing everyone slot Wilson to the Jets now. He's the real deal and I was pushing for him @ 3 when everyone was hyping up Fields as the number 2 Qb. Looks like it's set in stone now... damn the Jets are going to give us problems with this kid being there. Pitts or Chase would make me feel a bit better!

I think the Bengals almost have to take Sewell at 5, and if so, I hope we consider trading back to 8 or 9 if we can get value, because I suspect we would still get one of the guys we want.

Makes me cringe seeing everyone slot Wilson to the Jets now. He's the real deal and I was pushing for him @ 3 when everyone was hyping up Fields as the number 2 Qb. Looks like it's set in stone now... damn the Jets are going to give us problems with this kid being there. Pitts or Chase would make me feel a bit better!
Lets be fair for a moment. The Jets can ruin any player.

Why?

This is a historically deep draft class at the Tackle position.
Because their Franchise QB is going to get CTE if they keep letting him get hit, and they have a chance at a guy who could easily be a top 5 tackle within the first 2 years. Protecting their investment in the Franchise QB has to be first priority.

Because their Franchise QB is going to get CTE if they keep letting him get hit, and they have a chance at a guy who could easily be a top 5 tackle within the first 2 years. Protecting their investment in the Franchise QB has to be first priority.
...and there are a LOT of Tackles in this draft who can do this.

There is only one guy that he won a National Championship with... threw 20 TDs to... and he's asking for THAT guy over a lineman in the first.

Back
Top Bottom