Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Dolphins intend to pick Chase, Pitts or Smith at #6

Only 3 people in the world know what the Miami Dolphins are going to do on April 29th, those 3 people aren't telling anyone, anything.

That said, I am pretty sure they are taking a WR, TE, LB, C, DE, OG, OT, DT or S with their two first round picks. Book it. I can see the future.

Only 3 people in the world know what the Miami Dolphins are going to do on April 29th, those 3 people aren't telling anyone, anything.

That said, I am pretty sure they are taking a WR, TE, LB, C, DE, OG, OT, DT or S with their two first round picks. Book it. I can see the future.
OR QB!

I honestly think the top 12 will go

1. Lawrence
2. Wilson
3. Jones
4. Fields (to Denver)
5. Chase
6. Pitts
7. Waddle
8. Lance
9. Parsons (to ATL)
10. Horn
11. Sewell
12. Waddle

God I hope so. What a year to get a specimen like Pitts at 6, lol. Taking advantage of QB starved teams is the absolute right move here. Pitts should be a top 3 pick easily.

No way Pitts gets past Atlanta. They’re not moving on from Ryan yet and need a TE. Could you imagine Julio, Ridley and Pitts? Then the Bengals take Chase and we are left with Smith/Waddle. My guess is we go Smith. We could have had our pick of the top non QB selection of the draft at 3 - so hope this pans out..

Makes me cringe seeing everyone slot Wilson to the Jets now. He's the real deal and I was pushing for him @ 3 when everyone was hyping up Fields as the number 2 Qb. Looks like it's set in stone now... damn the Jets are going to give us problems with this kid being there. Pitts or Chase would make me feel a bit better!
Why would we have drafted him at 3?

No way Pitts gets past Atlanta. They’re not moving on from Ryan yet and need a TE. Could you imagine Julio, Ridley and Pitts? Then the Bengals take Chase and we are left with Smith/Waddle. My guess is we go Smith. We could have had our pick of the top non QB selection of the draft at 3 - so hope this pans out..
Atlanta needs defensive help badly. If they want to help Matty the need defense.

WOW
SHOCK & HORROR
Armando’s inside information is..........
The Dolphins have the opportunity to pick a good player at number 6.
That kind of inside information is why he gets paid, no one else would ever get that kind of lead, I must follow him on TwitFace to get the latest info

Seems legit...

He really is that good?
I feel the league may intervene, drafted twice by two different teams may prove a conflict of interest.
Or maybe he’s been cloned, we should be told! Maybe one of Armandos insiders will know

Back
Top Bottom