Armando: Fisher will decide today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: Fisher will decide today

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...ed-to-decide-which-team-hell-coach-today.html

I believe today will be a franchise defining day.
Jeff Fisher, who has been weighing whether to take the head coach job in Miami or St. Louis, is expected to make a decision which team, if either, he would like to work for in 2012. Let me be more clear: I am not reporting Fisher will be named coach of either team today.
I am reporting that, according to one source that thus far has been spot on, the coach is finalizing his choice of teams today. Following that decision, I am supposing here, Fisher will tell his agent which direction he's going and negotiations will get going on a contract and various other details.
I do not know what Fisher's decision will be. But it's obvious that whatever he decides will define the direction of both the Dolphins and Rams for years to come.
The winning team will be regarded to be hiring the hottest, most experienced coach on the market. That team will get a head coach who is going to piece together a star-studded coaching staff. That team's credibility will get an instant boost without even one game under the new coach being played.

The team that loses the Fisher sweepstakes will be regarded as having to hire a secondary choice. That team will be rightly seen as having lost out. That team will have to answer to its fan base questions such as, "What is it about you that was deemed to be lacking in this derby.'
It's entirely possible the team not getting Fisher gets a coach that some day in the future does better work than Fisher. But that won't be the narrative now. The narrative now will be that the losing team, well, lost out.
So how do I know Fisher is scheduled to choose today. Well, since the start of this entire saga I've gotten half a dozen e-mails from people claiming to be close to Fisher or his family or his closest friends. One of these people has provided rock-solid information. And that person tells me today is the day he was told Fisher is making his call.
We'll see what happens. I'd expect something to leak before the end of the day is over and definitely by tomorrow as to where Jeff Fisher is going.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...hich-team-hell-coach-today.html#storylink=cpy

I just dont see how he could possibly not know by now which team he wants to coach. Like an extra 12 hours or 24 hours is going to be the deciding factor? come on...

hes had plenty of time to speak to both teams and have questions or concerns answered

I just dont see how he could possibly not know by now which team he wants to coach. Like an extra 12 hours or 24 hours is going to be the deciding factor? come on...

hes had plenty of time to speak to both teams and have questions or concerns answered

I'm guessing Fisher himself has known for a while, at least the last few days. Armando is saying today Fisher will let the respective owners know of his decision.

after this whole fiasco and after ppl like mando being utterly obsessed with him - i cant be on board. im def a little deflated at this point - i thought we had high hope to get a new and innovative coach to turn the corner - but we got the same ol route we always go - some old retread with a name.

im glad most of the fans are going to be happy. i guess. maybe we will sell a few tickets now. but i think we are in for 3 more years of mediocrity, only made worse by exaggerated and over-estimated expectations.

I hope he doesn't pick Miami. I don't like
Fisher. If he picks the rams, it's cause they play in a weaker division and have a QB.
Just shows you , he wants a quick fix and can't build a good team.
Screw fisher. Get philbin

I ****ing hate Armando. There is no English word to describe my feeling toward him.

Last week it was stated that Fisher would make is decision by Wednesday and Armando acts like its earth shattering news. Douche.

I ****ing hate Armando. There is no English word to describe my feeling toward him.

Last week it was stated that Fisher would make is decision by Wednesday and Armando acts like its earth shattering news. Douche.

This could be a very interesting title to a thread. I have a few ideas.

Armando is just a dumb parrot.

Back
Top Bottom