Armando Mock | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando Mock

trading down would be ok but passing on Minkah is not ok

giphy.gif

TANNABUM is the King of aquiring 4th round picks this year giving away elite talent in the process so I could certainly expect this. I would only consider a trade down for no less than a 3rd with a 5th thrown in and then ya gotta ask if elite talent is still there was it worth it probably not. We want a 4 trade our 3 rd for extra 4 ths and some 5 th and 6 ths.

TANNABUM is the King of aquiring 4th round picks this year giving away elite talent in the process so I could certainly expect this. I would only consider a trade down for no less than a 3rd with a 5th thrown in and then ya gotta ask if elite talent is still there was it worth it probably not. We want a 4 trade our 3 rd for extra 4 ths and some 5 th and 6 ths.
I have this sneaking suspicion that our team is thoroughly confUsed about draft order in the NFL. They must think a rule change made 4th rounders into seconds. It’s been happening all year. At least someone convinced the rams too.

Right.. or I know a little more about him. If you read all my posts, I sure don’t praise them all, but I think I have a good feel for them

We will greatly regret passing on Derwin James if we do. I like this scenario if and only if Edmunds, Smith, James, and Fitzpatrick are all off the board. In fact, if that's the case, this is exactly what I'd want to do -- move down and take Evans. But no way in hell do I pass on Derwin James.

Back
Top Bottom