Armando: players take on Tua | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: players take on Tua

Mike Tannenbaum of all people tweeted this, but it is a great look comparing Tua's first 9 starts to the rest of the AFC's East's starting QBs in their first 9 starts. As you can see, Tua outperformed them all.

View attachment 62636
That’s good to know, I wish they chose Tom Brady but I wouldn’t be surprised if Tua was even better than his first 9. Guess I could look it up.

That’s good to know, I wish they chose Tom Brady but I wouldn’t be surprised if Tua was even better than his first 9. Guess I could look it up.
I did it for you. Tom's first 9 starts:

Completion percentage: 60.6% (Less than Tua)
Yards: 1,823 (More than Tua by 18 yards)
Passing Touchdowns: 16 (More than Tua)
Interceptions: 7 (More than Tua)
Rushing Touchdowns: 0 (Less than Tua)

This part was DEEP “ Said one player: “I don’t know, man, that’s like a puzzle right there.”

What in the world have you seen from tua that puts him in the same breath as dan marino? Tanny played better than tua his 1st year starting, by far so you may need to amend your statement and say tua is the best qb since ryan tannyhill.

I am pretty sure i have figured out why Chan went back to shuffleboard and golf. He came here thinking he would be working with fitz this season and tua was not playing until next year. Well, ross tells grier i dont care what chan thought i want my big name rookie on the field pronto!!! And grier told flo what was up and flo announced tua as starter. Fitz thought it was HIS team this year and said "thats what i was led to believe". So, after tua started pooing the bed and then flo and grier saying tua is our guy in 2021 chan wasnt going to see his last hurah turn to mud trying to make tua into something he isnt and he resigned.

Chan didnt unretire just to have something to do for the year. But he saw what the players all saw in practice and most games how far tua is away from becoming an nfl qb (if he ever will) and decided i am out. I am not letting the finz brass hang a losing horse on me. And off he went. Had chan had fitz all season and/or been told fitz would be here next year and if tua wasnt ready he would have fitz again, chan would have stayed.

They better make that deal for watson before billichek does.

What was Tannehill better than? No stat shows anything better you can find.

Tannehill was garbage as a rookie. First game dude had 3 picks lol.

What was Tannehill better than? No stat shows anything better you can find.

Tannehill was garbage as a rookie. First game dude had 3 picks lol.
Tannehill had like 5 games with a rating of 50 or worse... The absolute cluelessness is real.

I'd go a step further. All of those QBs had an offseason, weren't coming off injury, and had better offensive personnel throughout the "entire" season than Tua. Yet! According to the graphic he STILL had better numbers.

Like really? How could anyone not want to give this kid more time? How are you a fan of this team and rooting against his success? That's bonkers to me!

What's funny is Josh Allen, Yes! That Josh Allen. The one the league is going crazy over had the WORST numbers of everyone on that list. LOL...

Last edited:
I just read on MSN that the Texans would want 3 first round picks plus three second round picks and an all pro player in any trade for Watson. The Dolphins, with all the holes they still have on the roster would be absolutely insane to go for that trade.
The only all pro player they have is Howard and he is the best player they have on defense. As the Texans proved this past season, if you have Watson as your QB and a bunch of mediocre players on the rest of the roster, you end up 4-12.

The Dolphins hopefully will stick with Tua and continue to build through the draft and not trade away their future for Watson.

I just read on MSN that the Texans would want 3 first round picks plus three second round picks and an all pro player in any trade for Watson. The Dolphins, with all the holes they still have on the roster would be absolutely insane to go for that trade.
The only all pro player they have is Howard and he is the best player they have on defense. As the Texans proved this past season, if you have Watson as your QB and a bunch of mediocre players on the rest of the roster, you end up 4-12.

The Dolphins hopefully will stick with Tua and continue to build through the draft and not trade away their future for Watson.
Pretty sure Tua could gets us to 4 wins like Watson....wait a minute!!!

Back
Top Bottom