Armando: players take on Tua | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: players take on Tua

players complaining; its ez to guess 1 player in particular and he wears number 11. He knows Tua wont throw to him as he never ever creates separation and he is hurt almost 70% of the time. He is probably trying to force their hand in acting like Tua was the problem. The writing is on the wall and seeing how Devonta Smith played, his new favorite receiver is most likely coming to Miami and he wont get many passes thrown to him. Its ridiculous that professionals need to bitch and moan like this anonymously. Instead of trying to build a relationship with their QB they would throw him under the bus. Whoever said these things to Amrando privately needs to get the hell out of our team. They arent wanted.

if this is true and armando isnt bs'ing this isnt a good sign that the players think this first of all, but to me its a worse sign they were willing to say it to a beat reporter, knowing it would be put out there and amplified...

i know flo has changed the culture but players obviously feel like tuas holding them back and dont understand why he would play over fitz, who they thought was better...

if this isnt true and armandos full of **** begging for cheap clicks then hes just an asshole

I hope Tua comes out and burns some teams ass up week 1. Weather that be here or Houston. I’m gonna be honest and say the Watson trade wouldn’t make us better. The QB position would be better but how can a QB make a WR catch the ball, or run better routes. Can Watson hand the ball to himself , oh and we’re gonna need him to play some Defense as well since we gave up 56 to Buffalo and half of that was their backups.

if this is true and armando isnt bs'ing this isnt a good sign that the players think this first of all, but to me its a worse sign they were willing to say it to a beat reporter, knowing it would be put out there and amplified...

i know flo has changed the culture but players obviously feel like tuas holding them back and dont understand why he would play over fitz, who they thought was better...

if this isnt true and armandos full of **** begging for cheap clicks then hes just an *******
Keep in mind, its 3 players...

I guess u missed his last 2 seasons in Tennessee. Anyone who understands football knows by now Tannehill is a good NFL QB. Personally I consider him a franchise QB but that depends on how u define the word. Sorry about your feelings and most of finheavens lol.
If Tannehill had been the Dolphins QB this past season, they still would not have made the playoffs. Tannehill is an average NFL QB who has had success in Tennessee because he has the best RB in the league to hand the ball off too, one of the top offensive lines and WR’s who are much better than the receivers on the Dolphins.
Put Tua on the Titans and the Titans would have still made the playoffs this past season. Tua was average at best this past season but he was a rookie QB coming off major surgery. I suspect when their careers are judged in the future after both are retired, Tua will be judged to be the better QB.

Why did Armando have to put this up now? Jesus man this does NOT help us if we want to trade with Houston.

I hope Tua comes out and burns some teams *** up week 1. Weather that be here or Houston. I’m gonna be honest and say the Watson trade wouldn’t make us better. The QB position would be better but how can a QB make a WR catch the ball, or run better routes. Can Watson hand the ball to himself , oh and we’re gonna need him to play some Defense as well since we gave up 56 to Buffalo and half of that was their backups.
You are correct. If it was all about the QB, the Texans would not have been 4-12 in 2020. At this point in their careers Watson is obviously the better QB but that doesn’t mean that will still be the case in a few years. I am perfectly content with building the offense around Tua and him being the Dolphins QB for the next decade or more.

The Chargers let Brees walk because they thought Rivers would be better over the long run and we all know how that turned out.

Why did Armando have to put this up now? Jesus man this does NOT help us if we want to trade with Houston.
They aren’t trading with the Texans. So Armando putting this out doesn’t matter one bit. He write articles to get a reaction and based on all the comments regarding this article he wrote, he is succeeding in his job. He doesn’t care if you like him or not for what he writes. He just likes the fact people are reading and commenting on what he writes.

Keep in mind, its 3 players...
if 3 players were saying it out loud how many are thinking it but keeping it to themselves? i dont wanna speculate cuz armandos whole career relys on how many clicks he gets

i think the defensive player speaking on it is more alarming...offensive players you can chalk up to them feeling like they werent targeted enough, and what not but you have a defensive player talking about his arm strength and improvisational skills to make plays...

we can try and minimalize this as much as we want to try and feel better and trash the players for doing it anonymously and we can debate whether that was right or wrong but
it doeant sound like he has the faith of his teammates at this point

I have every confidence that this is 100% real... this does not, however, imply that it matters much.

Just like this board has multiple opinions (and some of them quite insane), so too does any locker room. So... three or four players wanted Fitzpatrick because they believed he gave them a chance to win this year? Umm... so?

If Tannehill had been the Dolphins QB this past season, they still would not have made the playoffs. Tannehill is an average NFL QB who has had success in Tennessee because he has the best RB in the league to hand the ball off too, one of the top offensive lines and WR’s who are much better than the receivers on the Dolphins.
Put Tua on the Titans and the Titans would have still made the playoffs this past season. Tua was average at best this past season but he was a rookie QB coming off major surgery. I suspect when their careers are judged in the future after both are retired, Tua will be judged to be the better QB.
Meh, Tannehills done pretty damn well for Tennessee whether people realize it/want to admit it or not. Personally I believe RT has better physical tools than Tua and probably had a higher ceiling coming out of college, even though Tua was clearly the better prospect coming out in no small part thanks to Bama. I hope Tua has a better career than RT, but to pretend RT isn’t a good QB is foolish. To each their own.

Yeah keep propogating your nonsense dude. Watch the tape without the agenda you clearly have, all of those things are evident in Tua's game. But if you don't see it I don't know what to tell you, because it's clearly never going to change your mind. Again watch the tape and come back with some examples that back up your points here.
So are you saying you're completely sold on Tua right now after this season?

So are you saying you're completely sold on Tua right now after this season?

Someone said he hasn't shown ANY special qualities and I just listed the qualities he has shown. This was never a conversation about being sold. I have all the faith in the world though that Tua will make it, but it's as asinine to anoint a rookie as it is to write them off in the most difficult position to play in the game.

I think there is always gonna be resentment torward unproven players, especially ones that have the #3 selling jersey of all players in the entire NFL. When it comes to the defensive players comments, maybe they should of been more concerned about watching what Buffalo was doing while on the sideline instead of watching the offense while on the bench.

Back
Top Bottom