Armando: players take on Tua | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Armando: players take on Tua

Meh, Tannehills done pretty damn well for Tennessee whether people realize it/want to admit it or not. Personally I believe RT has better physical tools than Tua and probably had a higher ceiling coming out of college, even though Tua was clearly the better prospect coming out in no small part thanks to Bama. I hope Tua has a better career than RT, but to pretend RT isn’t a good QB is foolish. To each their own.
I have no issue with those who support Tannehill. While I was never in favor of the Dolphins drafting him, I also recognize that he never had the talent on offense to be anything more than the mediocre QB he was while with the Dolphins. I thought he could take a team to the playoffs if he had the talent around him. Which he has done with the Titans. Yet I have never seen him as a QB who could take a team to the SB and win it.

Only time will tell if Tua can ever be a QB who can lead the Dolphins to a SB win. I have nothing against Tannehill and wish him nothing but the best but I think when he was finally traded to the Titans, it was best for both Tannehill and the Dolphins.

Well, the players see Tua in practice everyday. We don’t get to see him as much as they do and they have all played with multiple QBs. Doesn’t sound like the players have much confidence in Tua. However, I still wouldn’t sell the farm for Watson. That price is too high.

Well, the players see Tua in practice everyday. We don’t get to see him as much as they do and they have all played with multiple QBs. Doesn’t sound like the players have much confidence in Tua. However, I still wouldn’t sell the farm for Watson. That price is too high.

What players Parker? Williams? Grant? Those are the players we should trust? That know how to win and what it takes

And for the record do you know what the players we’re saying before any of us saw Tua in games?

You know who's the only people able to critique and say what Tua is and isn't at this stage? Those that have WON championships...

Coach Flo has won several along with guys like KVN..

If you haven't won a chip then shut your mouth and be happy that you're making a amazing salary for what you do.

Last edited:
This offseason should be so exciting for Phin Fans, but we will have to deal with all this negativity instead. such a shame.

The players that will be saying this stuff, will be vets. You can rule out the likes of Perry, Bowden, the 3 rookies on the line, Ahmed and even Gaskin (despite not being a rookie, he would have no incentive to say this stuff), Hollins to whom Tua whom he caught his only TD as a pro from, he's just happy to be getting reps). I doubt Karras would do anything to rock the boat, considering he's looking for a contract next year. The likely candidates are Gesicki, Davis, Brieda, Flowers and perhaps Parker (although he was hardly starved when Tua was in games, I could imagine mando manipulating his words a little to fit the message) .

Gesicki for me would be the biggest suspect, he and Tua clearly don't mesh.

This offseason should be so exciting for Phin Fans, but we will have to deal with all this negativity instead. such a shame.
This is the rumor period. When we get closer to free agency and the the draft hopefully it gets more reasoned

Maybe they need to target Parker more. A couple of long bombs to the trainers room, or the medical tent should do it.

This was the point when Ross saw the last Int from tanny he wanted to see. Ross made marino special advisor. I'm going to guess Ross said Dan, help me get a qb. He had to advocate for Tua. I'm going with Dan's assessment over some of the ones I've read on here. I'll bookmark this thread and ck back to see how Tua is doing with some talent around him. Keep doubting him. I saw enough of him and enough dropped balls to know he is the guy.

2018-12-24_marinoRossTannenbaum.jpg

Back
Top Bottom